Christmas shopping

TroyD
TroyD Posts: 13,077
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
Am I getting older or is does Christmas shopping suck more every year??

That is the only thing about Christmas that I despise. It doesn't help that Wendi's family is about the size of the Kennedy clan and there is nothing worse than dropping large amounts of wampum on people that I don't even like.........

I digress though. Why is it that women are obsessed with buying the perfect gift in any price range. I mean really, if you are buying a 30 dollar shirt for a guy, just pick out a damn shirt and let's go! Is it neccessary to inspect and weigh the merits of every friggin shirt in the men's department??

Troy
I plan for the future. - F1Nut
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited November 2001
    GIFT CERTIFICATES are the key, man. Gift certificates.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • I-SIG
    I-SIG Posts: 2,238
    edited November 2001
    Yeah, I was going to say internet retailers if perhaps paying a little more is worth not putting up with the crowds.

Wes
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d
  • TroyD
    edited November 2001
    US DUDES are in general agreement with that. However the shylocks that control the money are not. They say that is a thoughtless gift. Difference in the sexes I guess.

Troy

Man, women have it made, they control all of the booty which gives them control of most of the worlds wampum supply.
  • mjk91383
    mjk91383 Posts: 298
    edited November 2001
    gift certificates are a pain in the ****... i can't stand them.

joe :D
  • TroyD
    edited November 2001
    COMMUNIST!!

just hackin' on ya, podner.

Troy
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited November 2001
    I buy my wife's X-Mas present, she buys the rest. So, for me, it doesn't suck.

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.