sa-he100

wolves10
wolves10 Posts: 71
im interested in buying a new reciever...i've picked out a panasonic reciever but I'm not sure if it's any good.. My price range is pretty low, and the Panasonic SA-HE100 seems to be so much for so little... it's usually around $499 CND, but often goes on sale for $399

you can see the specs of the reciever here

for more information you can download the whole manual in PDF format.. which you can download here

please give me any feedback on the reciever

...i'm sure it doesn't match up to other Marantz and Harmon Kardon recievers but please let me know if its worth the buck..

thanks in advance for your help

edit >> sorry about the last post i dont know what happened... Won't let me delete it for some reason..
-wolves10
www.apogeetek.com
Post edited by wolves10 on

Comments

• Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited March 2003
    Thread was posted again over in "Electronics", so I moved my reply over there...:rolleyes:

Honor the newbies, Tour, honor the newbies....

Nothing to see here... Move along..... :cool:
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • cowboyato
    cowboyato Posts: 3
    edited March 2003
    go get the onkyo txsr600, you may have to spend 400-500 for it, but it is soo much better, less distortion, high current, 6.1, much more for your money too
    I know everything about this stuff, and if i don't i can ask someone who does!!!