FS: eVGA 7950 KO 512 MB

Options
AsSiMiLaTeD
AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
edited November 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Up for sale is the eVGA 7950 KO. This is the 512 version of the card, not the cheaper 256 version that you see online alot now.

I've decided to upgrade the second PC to DX10, so I have this video card up for sale. it's been installed for about 6 months, was purchased on 04/23/2007 and installed a couple weeks later.

I've never overclocked this card, as we've never really used this PC for serious gaming. I still have the box, not sure if I have the driver disc but that's useless to you now anyway since drivers have been updated several times in the last few months. If there's interest and that's an issue, I can do some further digging around for that, but I know for sure I have the box and all packaging.

Here's a link:

http://www.evga.com/products/moreinfo.asp?pn=512-P2-N635-FX

You can ignore the $379 MSRP listed, as I don't believe this ever actually sold for that price, I think I paid $250 for it. The cheapest I can find online for this card new is $210, and I've seen a few sell on eBay for a bit over 150 plus anywhere from 10 - 20 shipping.

I'd like to get $140 SHIPPED CONUS for mine, feel that's a fair price as it's cheaper than anything else I can find new or used, and being that it's in pristine condition. I also have the machine it's in well cooled, it's never seen anything above 55 degrees.

Thanks

EDIT: I forgot to mention also, I won't be able to ship this out for a couple of days. This second PC also has all my VPN stuff for work, so I can't really be without a video card in it. I'm supposed to get mine in by Tuesday, and can ship this one out when that arrives. If that's a deal killer for someone, let me know and I'll see what we can work out.
Post edited by AsSiMiLaTeD on

Comments