Psw-505???

Options
twochannel
twochannel Posts: 171
edited February 2003 in Speakers
New model coming soon according to Crushfield! Replacement for the PSW-450? I would like some details if anyone has any. Thanks
Post edited by twochannel on

Comments

• MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    MxStYlEpOlKmAn Posts: 2,116
    edited February 2003
    Options
    Im guessing it would replace the 550(?) since the 450 was replaced by the 404
    Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
    I promised myself
    No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • twochannel
    edited February 2003
    Options
    PSW 450 had a 12" sub. The PSW-350 and 404 have a 10" sub. They also thought the PSW 505 would be the 12" replacement but no details yet. This will sell at Crushfield for $499.
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    edited February 2003
    Options
    the 505 has a 12 - who knows, I want to hear the 808 --- really drivers hold nothing, the 550 was a step up from the 450, and it had a 8 inch driver
    I promised myself
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    edited February 2003
    Options
    HAHA! Eff you too! LOL! The day I buy a 8 inch sub is the day I shoot myself in the head -- Altho that dual 8 inch driver pinacle sub looks to be a winner if I could lay down the $$
    I promised myself
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited February 2003
    Options
    The PSW303 ain't too bad, brother! :)

Anyways, I believe the PSW505 is described as a 12", 300 watt sub. There is a picture of it in Polk Audio's press release section, but don't bother looking cause it looks exactly like a 404, just a little bigger. The grill cover is on so I don't really know what the driver is like. They also mention it in the system builder on the front page but there is no product information when you click on the link.
  • twochannel
    edited February 2003
    Options
    Thanks for the info! I have not found any thing other than it has a 300 watt amp and a high roll driver. I am not looking for physical size specs. Thanks