my mains

jeffeb3
jeffeb3 Posts: 106
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
So, here it is, I own rt55i's I have about 6 months more to upgrade and get my money back through cc. I'm thinkin' rt800i's, or the ls9i's. what should I do
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited July 2001
    find the speakers you prefer and get them.
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • mjmcg
    mjmcg Posts: 102
    edited July 2001
    Too many factors to consider to just say "get....." Arguments can be made for either, but only you can tell which will work for you.
  • jeffeb3
    jeffeb3 Posts: 106
    edited July 2001
    Thanks for that very PC no opinion really way of posting. I know what I think, I want to know what YOU'all think
  • mjmcg
    edited July 2001
    Who's being PC? How big is your room? What kind of surfaces? What kind of furniture? Windows? Drapes? Carpeting? Shape of the room? Type of system (HT or HS)? Type of power plant (A/V receiver, integrated amp, separate components system? Type of listening you do? Like I said, too much to consider to just say...the X's are the best for you. What may strike our fancy under any given circumstances may influence you but suck in your environment. Just being fair to you, not trying to be "PC". anyone in here that knows me, knows I'm anything but.
  • BobMcG
    BobMcG Posts: 1,585
    edited July 2001
    ...vote for you to wait for the LSi9's (not that I know if they'll be sold at CC or not.) only because I'd like to try out a pair myself.
  • mjmcg
    edited July 2001
    Where are these ls9i's? I cna't find anything on them...yes I know they're new, not released, but somebody must know something or this post wouldn't be here.
  • BobMcG
    BobMcG Posts: 1,585
    edited July 2001
    I have hard copies on the small amount of info released on them and photos of the 7s, 9s, and 25s.