FS: Yamaha DVD-C950 Universal Player / HDMI

Options
RuSsMaN
RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
edited October 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Yamaha DVD-C950 Universal Player / HDMI / DVD-A / SACD

Stellar, SUPER LOW HOUR unit. This was in a secondary system, and has had maybe a dozen movies played through it. A couple light scratches on top of unit.

Specs:
HDMI Interface with Indicator

HDMI, an advanced version of DVI (Digital Video Interface), provides superb video quality, much better than a component connection. It provides 480p, 576p, 720p and 1080i digital video output capability.The DVD-C950 will play almost any type of formats you are likely to have: Super Audio CD, DVD-Audio/Video, Super Video CD, Video CD, Picture CD, Audio CD, MP3, JPEG, DivX and WMA, as well as discs with DVD+RW/+R (Video/VR format), DVD-R/-RW (Video format), CD-R/RW.

DCDi Progressive Scanning

DCDi circuitry detects the type of picture sources and selects optimal processing accordingly, eliminating jagged edges that generally appear in moving images when interlaced video is converted to progressive. 3:2 pull-down is automatically applied when necessary.

DVD-Audio/Super Audio CD Playback

The DVD-C950 is compatible with both DVD-Audio and Super Audio CD. These multi-channel music formats provide a surround sound music experience that is much more natural and lifelike than normal stereo.

DivX

DivX is the video compression codec developed by DivX Networks and based on the MPEG-4 compression format. Its balance of high video quality and low bit rate has made it very popular and quickly established it as the best home video format thus far. The ability to play it on newer DVD models continues to add to its popularity as DivX Networks advances its support to many new household products. This compression technology has the potential for expanding the ways we view video media in much the way MP3 has given us many new ways to listen to music.

Playxchange

Yamaha CD changers give you the benefits of extended playing time and direct selection from all discs. And with PlayXchange, you can change discs while the current one continues to play. You don't have to interrupt the music to change a disc and you're not limited to changing only one disc at a time.

OTHER FEATURES
JPEG/MP3 Simultaneous Playback for Slide Show
CD Text Display
3-Step Dimmer
Screen Saver
Resume (10-Disc Memory) Play
Disc Lock Function
Multi-Angle, Multi-Aspect, Multi-Language and Multi-Subtitle Capabilities

MSRP $549 - $200 shipped - lower 48.
Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
Post edited by RuSsMaN on

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,091
    edited October 2007
    Options
    Just a FWIW --

Yamaha players are kickass --

I never could get mine to skip and itd read anything
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited October 2007
    Options
    On the big public site now, Polkie offer stands on this super low hour unit.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.