Got Replacement 6510 Drivers Today

Options
ka7niq
ka7niq Posts: 577
edited October 2007 in Vintage Speakers
The replacement 6510 dimensional driver got here Friday for my SRS 2's.
Post edited by ka7niq on

Comments

• avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited October 2007
    Options
    And?
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited October 2007
    Options
    The short and best answer is, they work.

The ka7niq answer is....

He just wanted to let us know that Ken Swauger, Kim Jasper, Helen Yarbor or Eric Wong hooked him up the replacement drivers.

This was after a much heated discussion with the Polk Audio Engineering department with heavy hitters such as, Stu Lumsden, Al Baron and/or Mark Susskind.

Not to mention the web folks that help make this all happen, Justin Bright and a behind the scenes Monica Robles.

I've been told that Paul DiComo(At Large) reads all of his posts, follows his discussions and has sweat lodge pow-wow's with Jim Herd and Matt Polk.

If I knew the shipping clerks individually, I would name them, but I'm positive they had a direct influence with these particular drivers and handled them as if they were gold.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited October 2007
    Options
    LMAO! Classic!
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • ka7niq
    ka7niq Posts: 577
    edited October 2007
    Options
    dorokusai wrote: »

The ka7niq answer is....

He just wanted to let us know that Ken Swauger, Kim Jasper, Helen Yarbor or Eric Wong hooked him up the replacement drivers.

This was after a much heated discussion with the Polk Audio Engineering department with heavy hitters such as, Stu Lumsden, Al Baron and/or Mark Susskind.

Not to mention the web folks that help make this all happen, Justin Bright and a behind the scenes Monica Robles.

I've been told that Paul DiComo(At Large) reads all of his posts, follows his discussions and has sweat lodge pow-wow's with Jim Herd and Matt Polk.

If I knew the shipping clerks individually, I would name them, but I'm positive they had a direct influence with these particular drivers and handled them as if they were gold.
    Great behavior from a Moderator Mark.
  • phoneisbusy
    phoneisbusy Posts: 867
    edited October 2007
    Options
    So, Paul is still aboot? er... abouts?

Dave
    Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately it kills all its students.
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited October 2007
    Options

The ka7niq answer is....

I think I love you , man..!!

In a manly , non sexual way of course...

um , never mind...
    carry on gents...
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited October 2007
    Options
    beardog03 wrote: »
    In a manly , non sexual way of course...

I sure am glad you said that.......:eek:
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited October 2007
    Options
    wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited October 2007
    Options
    Snort...ROFLOL! You guys are a riot. Why hasn't everyone put that little POS on their ignore lists yet?
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited October 2007
    Options
    I don't care who ya are, that was funny right there.

I'm sitting here laughing way too loud with only myself home......man that was good Mark
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited October 2007
    Options
    That was Outstanding,,,one in the "W" column for Mark,,, ;):)
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,832
    edited October 2007
    Options

The ka7niq answer is....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Polk65
    Polk65 Posts: 1,405
    edited October 2007
    Options
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited October 2007
    Options

The ka7niq answer is....

Now that I am going back and reading this a second time, that is by far the single most indirectly hilarious mocking statement I have ever seen made about someone on this forum.

Well said Mark, it's just like you learned his elite skills of CTRL-C and CTRL-V from corporate websites.