Hey Ron-P

Options
CHRIS
CHRIS Posts: 454
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
Ron,
Remember a while back (several months) I was talking with you about some how useing stuff like the thick rubber jar openers are made of for dampening vibrations. I finally found it. You can get rolls of it at RV centers. They use it on shelves to stop dishes and things from moving while driving. Its pretty cheap too plus you can cut to fit. I put a peice on top of my DVD players with a 5lb lifting weight on top it. It made a noticeable difference in the video portion of the players. The pre-amp is next, I think the amps can hold their own.
Chris
Chris :)
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited November 2001
    Options
    Sweet. There is an RV shop a few miles from my house. Gonna hav'ta go in a check it out. Thanks for the heads up:)

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited November 2001
    Options
    I have a feeling that Ron is going to go nutso with this stuff. The next time I pop on over to the Green Room all of the speakers, components, and big screen will be covered with this stuff! :D

Aaron
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited November 2001
    Options
    What'er ya say'in Aaron, Huh? Lets take it outside, C'mon lets go, you-n-me pal, mono-e-mono.

I'll try anything (excluding other men) once.

Have you seen my Favorites page I just began building today? Ohhhhh Yeahhhhhhh:)

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • hoosier21
    hoosier21 Posts: 4,408
    edited November 2001
    Options
    Nice webpage additions, where can you buy that beer at? is it locals only?
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."