need opinion on purchase of speakers also

BIGECASTILLO
BIGECASTILLO Posts: 38
edited February 2003 in Speakers
i need to if i should go with the RTi70s for fronts ,now i have the advent dual 6"woofers AS2s or Go with the FXi50s for rears,now i have the AA12 MTXS for rears im tryin to go with the polk theatre guide to blend with my center CSi40 i only get to do 1 choice now though thanks
TV WS 65809 MITSUBISHI HDTV REC ONKYO TX-SR800 DVD SR-5700 TOSHIBHA MAIN RTi70s CENTER CSi40 REAR FXi50s BACK REAR FXi30s SUB VELODYNE CHT15
Post edited by BIGECASTILLO on

Comments

• brasil
    brasil Posts: 267
    edited February 2003
    do the RTi 70's first. But for roughly the same price of two RTI 70's you could get two RTI 38's for up front to match the CSI 40 and get two FXI 30 for the rear. Tha is probably the route I will take.
  • Ceruleance
    Ceruleance Posts: 991
    edited February 2003
    depends on where you get them, brasil has a good point about the whole system move, and if you happen to go to some place like circuit city which has the one year trade-up policy then i would get what brasil recommends, and trade up later. But if you get them from someplace less flexible I would just start out with the 70's, if you are already lusting for them now theres no way you will be happy with settling for the 38s; thats just the way psychology works