Linbrook Signature System Bass Units - Dark Cherry

Options
lanion
lanion Posts: 843
edited October 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Dark Cherry Bass Units from a Tyler Acoustic Linbrook Signature System. Condition = 9/10.

1187642167.jpg

BASS UNITS ONLY!

The top units are sufficient for my needs, and the base unit did not meet with WAF approval. These could be used in a creative stereo subwoofer arrangement if you want to get creative with them. Response down to a solid, VERY MUSICAL 25hz.

I have packing material but would need to purchase more to ship them properly (double boxed) as they weigh about 100lbs each.

Local pickup near Chapel Hill, NC is thus greatly preferred.

Going to start with an asking price of $2,000. In part because you CANNOT buy these separately from Tyler acoustic.
My Iron Man training/charity blog.

HT:
32" Sharp LCD. H/K dpr 1001 to Outlaw Audio 7900 to Polk LSi + Paradigm Studio center. Hsu DualDrive ULS-15. PS3/Wii. Outlaw 7900.
Post edited by lanion on

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,126
    edited October 2007
    Options
    just a fwiw --

You do not have Linbrook towers.

Those are Taylos - somehow.

They are the signature series with the Revelator tweeter.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • lanion
    lanion Posts: 843
    edited October 2007
    Options
    I contacted Ty (head of Tyler Acoustics) about this. The original owner requested to have the revelator tweeter fit in the Linbrooks instead. You would have to ask the original purchaser why they did that. Good observation, as I did not notice that... I really should have! They still sound awesome.

Either way, it does not change the bass units at all.
    My Iron Man training/charity blog.

HT:
    32" Sharp LCD. H/K dpr 1001 to Outlaw Audio 7900 to Polk LSi + Paradigm Studio center. Hsu DualDrive ULS-15. PS3/Wii. Outlaw 7900.