2 music questions? (cd's)

Options
SPEAKER7
SPEAKER7 Posts: 355
edited February 2003 in Music & Movies
Has anyone pick up a copy of Laura Pausini cd? What do you think of her music?

I am also wondering if anyone can name the singer for the song "Heaven".......I have been trying to figure out who this female singer is because I may want to pick up a copy of her cd?.....the song was previously sung by Bryan Adams back in 1985.

dc.:confused:
Post edited by SPEAKER7 on

Comments

• Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited February 2003
    Options
    I sometimes play a remix of the song Heaven at the club I DJ in. The remix is by DJ Sammy & Yanou featuring Do (thats a mouthfull).

That sounds like what you're looking for. I'm not aware of any other remakes of this Bryan Adams song.

John
    No excuses!
  • SPEAKER7
    edited February 2003
    Options
    thanks I'll check it out!

dc.:D
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited February 2003
    Options
    If the version of the Heaven song that you're looking at is the one that's done by DJ Sammy, download Boys of Summer as well by him. I can't stop playing it..........good stuff....
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • dcarlson
    dcarlson Posts: 1,740
    edited February 2003
    Options
    Check out www.allmusic.com

I use it all of the time, it's an excellent resource.
    SDA-2a, Anthem Pre-2L, Anthem Amp 1, MF A324 DAC, Rotel RCD1070

Senn HD650 Cardas, Mapletree Audio Ear+ HD2, Kimber KS1030, Bel Canto DAC2, M-Audio Transit, Laptop.
  • SPEAKER7
    edited February 2003
    Options
    dcarlson,

thanks for the link........just wondering before i hit the stores.....is the vocalist on this song Heaven sung by a female? ....just wondering because on the album cover it shows a male.....i believe the song heaven was performed by a female.

dc.:lol:
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,850
    edited February 2003
    Options
    You can also check at www.mymusic.com
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• SPEAKER7
    edited February 2003
    Options
    thankyou all for helping me find the mystery aritist for this song!

Yes, that is the song I have been looking for.......excellent!!!!! well done!!! I ask around my friends but they could not come up with the group but had heard the song played on the radio.

dc.:lol:
  • begbie
    begbie Posts: 630
    edited February 2003
    Options
    Usually a search from sites like Kazaa, Morphieus, and WinMX, etc, will tell you who the artist is and then you can go from there.
    Polk Rt800i -Fronts
    Polk cs400i -Center
    Polk fx500i -side surrounds
    Polk rc60i -rear surrounds
    Onkyo TX-NR 1009 (9.2) receiver
    Velodyne cht12
    Polk psw111