Back in the mix

Options
Pauly
Pauly Posts: 4,519
edited October 2007 in Vintage Speakers
Been out of the game for a bit, but now that i dont have a wife anymore to **** at me all the time about how much gear i have and want its time to get back into it. One man cant live simply on his HT system he must prevail for 2 channel. Just found a good local deal on some minty RTA 11t's from the original owner that i will be picking up next weekend in time for my 30th. There was also a pair SDA's local but due to size and power constraints at the moment i went with these. I know they wont be as good as the SDA's, I am still overly excited and cannot wait to hear that Vintage Polk sound again. Time to put another notch on the Polk Audio Speakers i have owned. :D:D:D:D:D:D

P
Life without music would
Post edited by Pauly on

Comments

• Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    edited October 2007
    Options
    They look great,I've never had a listen with the RTA's...I'm sure they are much like most vintage Polk...awesome.

BTW,you now know what to look for in a new companion:D
  • Pauly
    Pauly Posts: 4,519
    edited October 2007
    Options
    They look great,I've never had a listen with the RTA's...I'm sure they are much like most vintage Polk...awesome.

BTW,you now know what to look for in a new companion:D

LOL. Yeah they only talk back in a good way :)

I kick myself daily when i think of all the buying selling and trading to get to my own little peice of 2 chan heaven and i have to sell it all. Just glad i never had to get rid of my HT rig. Time to restart the building. :)
    Life without music would
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    edited October 2007
    Options
    Better to have had and lost than to never had at all...it will all come back in due time my friend