SDA2A crossover question

Options
Disc Jockey
Disc Jockey Posts: 1,013
edited October 2007 in Vintage Speakers
I am going to upgrade the components on my 2A crossovers and was looking though the schematics. The only question I have is this: Should I replace the two paralleled 130uf capacitors that are between the negative terminal of the dimensional module and the interconnect connector? Thanks.

DJ
"The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage." Thucydides
Post edited by Disc Jockey on

Comments

• avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited October 2007
    Options
    I did on my SRS2's. Let me tell you...if you use Solens, dem is some big **** cans! :D They are a little under $37 a piece but I hear they (Partsconnexion.com) is having a 15% off sale this month.
    012.JPG 186.4K
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • Disc Jockey
    Disc Jockey Posts: 1,013
    edited October 2007
    Options
    Thanks for the reply, I was afraid of that. They basically double the cost for the upgrade, I was going to use sonicaps on the tweeter and solens on the mids. I knew they'd be bigger but holy crap! That pic next to the coke can sure gives some perspective.
    "The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage." Thucydides