MxStYlEpOlKmAn
MxStYlEpOlKmAn Posts: 2,116
edited February 2003 in Speakers
1 - favorite Sound
2 - best looking
3 - ODD LOOKING
4 - ugliest
5 - Worst Sounding

1 - Havnt heard many, but i'd go with polk. -- I like some Klipsch Speakers, the ones that are domes (which my dad killed) They sound awesome, arnt bright.

2 - LSI-15 - SDA SRS 1.2TL or the Infinity Genisis (or however you spell it) -- *quoting austin powers* Their a SEXY BEAST BABY! YEAH!* lol! The lsi's are some awesome looking speaks, the SRS and Infinity are BEAST! MONSTERS! I LOVE IT! MUST HAVE! LOL! LOL! newayz........

3 - im gonna have to go with the DQ 10's....thats gotta be the ODDEST looking speaker i have seen

4 - That 20 dollar a pair jensen speaker......its a joke to audio

5 - the jensen 20 dollar a pair speaker....sounds terrible......

what are yours?
Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
I promised myself
No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
Damn you all! - ATC
Post edited by MxStYlEpOlKmAn on

Comments

• rs159
    rs159 Posts: 1,027
    edited February 2003
    Options
    4 - That 20 dollar a pair jensen speaker......its a joke to audio
    5 - the jensen 20 dollar a pair speaker....sounds terrible......

Are you talking about the Jensen outdoor model or the indoor one? Sometimes the indoor model is on sale for $20, but the outdoor one is much uglier. Either way, they both suck, but the outdoor model seems to have more oral skills. :)
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited February 2003
    Options
    1- Haven't heard too many either, but that is quickly changing. I really like Polk and the B&W's that I have heard were nice to my ears
    2- I think the B&W Nautilus towers are pretty cool. They definitly caught my attention when I first walked by them
    3- Same as #2
    4- Not a big fan of the current Athena towers, nor do the Bose bookshelve and towers look that great either
    5- Sony's SSM-400. Sounded like what my R40's would sound like through the box they came in.
  • goingganzo
    goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited February 2003
    Options
    1 i love my polks but i dont have very many high ends stors around.
    2 my favorite looking is the infinidy or the new ls line. i hate the new wood on the curent rt line.
    3 no 3
    4&5 bose they are ugly square boxes or cubes