One billllllllllllllion dollars!
  • ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited October 2007
    Options
    Who's selling srt?
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • michaeljhsda2
    michaeljhsda2 Posts: 2,176
    edited October 2007
    Options
    Some guy in Illinois
    SDA SRS 2.3TL's
    Silk Audio MS-90-BT integrated tube amp
    Yaqin MS-20L integrated tube amp
    SDA 2B TL's
  • ESavinon
    edited October 2007
    Options
    The price depends on the configuration being sold.
    srts where sold from a 2 channel set all the way to a 7 channel, 6 subwoofer system.
    How much is he asking for his system?
    What configuration does he have?

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • michaeljhsda2
    edited October 2007
    Options
    I talked with the guy in Illinois and I asked him how much for the satellites and the subs. He selling them for 4500. He has the center channel and surrounds but I'm not interested in them. System is still under warranty. Mint condition with original boxes and manual included.
    SDA SRS 2.3TL's
    SDA 2B TL's
  • michaeljhsda2
    edited October 2007
    Options
    Black finish BTW.
    SDA SRS 2.3TL's
    SDA 2B TL's
  • ESavinon
    edited October 2007
    Options
    I seriously doubt they're still under warranty.
    $4500. for a full 5 channel set is a little pricey but not unreasonable.
    Does he have all the accessories/manuals/poster,etc?

The SRT SEISMIC System:
  • michaeljhsda2
    edited October 2007
    Options
    yes, he has all the accessories, etc. He wants 4500 for R and L satellite and the sub that goes underneath each satellite. No telling what he wants for the center and surrounds. BTW, I just read about your adventure to Wisc to pick up another set of SRT's. Enjoyable reading...You're one lucky guy to get his wife to drive 12 hours!
    SDA SRS 2.3TL's
    SDA 2B TL's
  • michaeljhsda2
    edited October 2007
    Options
    Did you ever sell you 1.2 TL's? I'm trying like hell to find them in St. Louis.
    SDA SRS 2.3TL's
    SDA 2B TL's
  • ESavinon
    edited October 2007
    Options
    I paid $4500. for 2 mains/subs and a main sattelite speaker used as a center speaker.
    If they're in excellent condition, get them but get the whole 5 channel system for that price. You can always sell the center and rear.

The SRT SEISMIC System:
  • ESavinon
    edited October 2007
    Options
    Btw, just because i paid that much for them does not mean they where worth that much. I really wanted to complete my 7 channel srt system and i couldn't wait. I paid a premium for my srts due to me being inpatient.

The SRT SEISMIC System:
  • michaeljhsda2
    edited October 2007
    Options
    Thanks for the info. Looks like the SRT's out of my price range. One day I hope to get the SDA SRS 1.2 TL's that I've always wanted but couldn't afford.
    SDA SRS 2.3TL's
    SDA 2B TL's
  • ESavinon
    edited October 2007
    Options
    I have a set i may sell someday...

The SRT SEISMIC System:
  • michaeljhsda2
    edited October 2007
    Options
    Keep me in mind!!!! thx
    SDA SRS 2.3TL's
    SDA 2B TL's
  • ESavinon
    edited October 2007
    Options
    I have a few set of sda speakers i have to unload as per agreement with spouse. I have yet to find any buyers for my sda crs,1c,srs 2,and sda srs 1.2 tl (if you know what i mean ;) ).

The SRT SEISMIC System:
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    edited October 2007
    Options
    Another road trip Ed? LOL!

Dan's KSA-250 still has your name on it. It should be available may or June. I have to admit though it would sound good driving my CRS's matched with a Marantz Model 7 preamp. The only problem is that I can't afford th $7 - 10K for the Marantz LOL!

Stay safe my friend. I'll be up in Westchester sometime in November.
    Carl

• michaeljhsda2
    edited October 2007
    Options
    What are u asking for the 1.2's?
    SDA SRS 2.3TL's
    SDA 2B TL's