RTA12B parts needed.

Options
geppy1
geppy1 Posts: 3,071
edited September 2007 in Vintage Speakers
I will post this in the wanted area as well. I am looking for the following parts for the RTA 12B. Anyone have some of the Rosewood vinyl laying around? The base ofone of the speakers is broken up so i need to rebuild it and do not need much of the vinyl.. Anyone have a pair of the wooden tweeter holders?? mine are in rough shape. I could make some but would like orignal. thanks,much keith
Post edited by geppy1 on

Comments

• ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited September 2007
    Options
    I have the the two tweeter/crossover section for the rta 12b i can sell you minus the peerless tweeters.
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • geppy1
    geppy1 Posts: 3,071
    edited September 2007
    Options
    Hi, Thanks I am just looking for the wooden baffles that the tweeters screw to. By the way does your crossover have a brown circut board? if it does what does the back of the peerless tweeter look like? Does it have a number on it? What is the seril number of the speakers? thanks,keith
  • ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited September 2007
    Options
    I'll get back to you. I have those in storage.
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.