Sub Box materials, Sub Problems.

Options
Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited November 2001 in Car Audio & Electronics
Ok well in the book that comes with the speakers it says to use 3/4 mdf particle board, or marine grade, or some other stuff, but on the web site it says "3/4" MDF ONLY! well is it alright that that I used 3/4 HDF? By the way its for 2 mm120's. thanx.

Also while I already have a post open, I have a problem with the subs, I had both subs hooked up to a Kenwood 600(still waiten for mah new amp), then as I was drving around, all of a sudden something sounded really messed up, I checked em out later that night, and the wires that run from the cone to the terminal on the back of speakers were torn off the terminals. What im guessing is that the exersion did it, but I dont see how when I pretty much only had, not even 300 watts running to em. But what I am getting at is I was wondering if thats repairable?, does the warranty cover that? or will I have to get someone else to do it?
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited November 2001
    Options
    What if I dont have my receipt? I mailed in those warrenty cards though for both my subs a while back. Is there something else I could send in or anything? Or would it void the warrenty if I got a place like Circuit City to fix it?
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing