FS: SVS PB12+/2 - rosenut

Options
Schwingding
Schwingding Posts: 363
edited September 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Regardless of how cool having duals is, I just don't need the second one. As it is, I can hardly enjoy movies the way I want unless Mrs. Schwingding is gone as she simply cannot stop freaking out about the earthquakes they produce. She honestly gets incredibly worried about damage, even though nothing but pictures have fallen. Even 2 stories up, it really does move a lot of things around.

Anyway - for sale, 1 PB12+/2 in rosenut. Lovingly cared for, 2006 model. I have only one shipping box for both of my subs, so the box will cost you $200 if you want the box, too. (obviously I don't want to give up the box)

$900, local Baltimore pickup only. I may be able to meet you somewhere in the vicinity with it in my truck. Price is non-negotiable, new price on this is $1499. This $900 price has already been further reduced for Polkies from where it is advertised elsewhere for more. If no sale has occured in 45 days, the price will drop another $50. You may be able to pry my rosewood model away from me for a premium. The one for sale is a rosenut.
HT/music rig
Panasonic PX60U 50" plasma
Yamaha 5990 AVR
Onix SP3 tube amp
bunch of Outlaw 2200 monoblocks
DUAL SVS PB12+/2 subs :eek:
Denon 3910 DVD/SACD/DVD-A
DirecTV HR10-250 DVR
Onix Strata Mini mains
Mirage OM10 surrounds
Polk CSi5 center
Polk SC80 rear surrounds