FS. Bogdan Silver Spirit ICs

Options
Early B.
Early B. Posts: 7,900
edited September 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
For sale is a pair of 0.75M Bogdan Silver Spirit interconnects with silver Eichmann plugs. Cables are in 7.5/10 condition due to age only. Check out the numerous reviews on audioasylum.com about these cables (see below). Price is $89 shipped.

PayPal is preferred. PM me if interested.

http://db.audioasylum.com/cgi/m.mpl?forum=cables&n=78129&highlight=bogdan+silver+spirit&r=&session=

http://db.audioasylum.com/cgi/m.mpl?forum=cables&n=78546&highlight=bogdan+silver+spirit&r=&session=

http://db.audioasylum.com/cgi/m.mpl?forum=cables&n=85336&highlight=bogdan+silver+spirit&r=&session=
HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
Post edited by Early B. on

Comments

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,880
    edited September 2007
    Options
    Don't mean to seem like a dumb A$$ but what is that plastic lokoing piece in the middle ?
  • mulveling
    mulveling Posts: 505
    edited September 2007
    Options
    Mine! Unless they were already taken, which I doubt. I hope 0.7 will be long enough :p

Air tube dielectric and eichmann bullets for the win - the lowly old Bogdan Silver Princess (at $90/0.9 meter new, much cheaper than the silver spirit was) beats the hell outta HGA Silver Lace, in my system. Too bad all the new Bogdan cables will be much more expensive now that they're going retail distribution and upscale cosmetics :(

Those are wood pieces in the middle and they're simply there to keep space between the signal and ground wires. No, I really don't understand why that's necessary or desireable, either, but Bogdan cables sound great anyways.

What didn't you like about 'em, Brad?
    Tannoy Dimension TD10, SOTA Star Sapphire, Heathkit W4A's, McIntosh MC2100, Eddie-Current Zana Deux, Singlepower SDS, Sennheiser HD650, Audio-Technica L3000, Sony Qualia 010
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,880
    edited September 2007
    Options
    mulveling wrote: »
    Those are wood pieces in the middle and they're simply there to keep space between the signal and ground wires.

thanks
  • Early B.
    edited September 2007
    Options
    Snow's up first with Mulveling on deck.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

• dane_peterson
    dane_peterson Posts: 1,903
    edited September 2007
    Options
    I call 3rd in line if by some miracle they're not sold.
  • mulveling
    mulveling Posts: 505
    edited September 2007
    Options
    Arggg!
    Snow, you snap those up if you know what's good for ya! :D
    Tannoy Dimension TD10, SOTA Star Sapphire, Heathkit W4A's, McIntosh MC2100, Eddie-Current Zana Deux, Singlepower SDS, Sennheiser HD650, Audio-Technica L3000, Sony Qualia 010
  • Early B.
    edited September 2007
    Options
    **sold**

• snow
    snow Posts: 4,329
    edited September 2007
    Options
    mulveling wrote: »
    Arggg!
    Snow, you snap those up if you know what's good for ya! :D
    Consider them snapped lol.:D

Im sure im going to wish I had 6 more pair now :p

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,329
    edited September 2007
    Options
    They arrived today in great shape. :) +1 to shack for ya

THANKS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D