LSI 15s Ebony Pair, and Monitor 40s

Options
RaysR6
RaysR6 Posts: 28
edited September 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have a pair of Lsi15s with very light wear on them. I am located in Northern Charlotte (NC) if you want them shipped I can work with you to have them picked up but they are big and heavy... I am asking 800 obo.

I also Have 2 pairs of monitors 40s with one fair in fair condition and one pair in good condition, but both pairs sound great and work great. Make an offer they are 300$ a set new... but you already know that.:p

Email me at Raymond_Oskin@vanguard.com

Alright alright, I need some cash and yes I made 25 post just so i could post a for sale in the forum, I've been trolling here for awhile but haven't felt like I really had the knowledge to contribute. And also as a further edit I don't know why the hell i was thinking they were ebony, mayb cuz I always see them at night but they are cherry, hope that doesn't ruin anybodies day. I don't really want to ship them so I would like the buyer to come pick them up and they are hooked up right so I can demo them for you. Not trying to rip anybody off I just have some bills I need to pay, okay?
Post edited by RaysR6 on

Comments

• AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited September 2007
    Options
    Hey Ray, just broke 25 posts and am putting up a for sale thread guy. . .

I think the current market price for LSi15s is a bit closer to $800 a pair. Just a little friendly market knowledge for you.

Thanks for your contribution to our forum! Great work.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • opus
    opus Posts: 1,252
    edited September 2007
    Options
    //////
    The Flea rig
    Hitachi 50VG825 LCD
    Rotel RSP 1066 (pre) :)-flea market
    B&K St-202 (mains)-flea market
    Carver M 200t (x2) (center and surrounds)-flea market
    Blu-Ray..PS3 (dvd player)
    Polk RTA-11t-flea market
    LsiC, Fxi30's

Dual SVS PC-Utra's (1 port blocked) thanks MikeC78
    Behringer Feedback Destroyer
    -flea market
    AudioAlchemy DDE v1.0 DAC-flea market
    Cambridge Audio Azur 640 CDP-flea market
    Signal Cable and Kimber Kable
  • SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited September 2007
    Options
    opus wrote: »
    //////

:D Funnies
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • DollarDave
    DollarDave Posts: 2,575
    edited September 2007
    Options
    AndyGwis wrote: »
    Hey Ray, just broke 25 posts and am putting up a for sale thread guy. . .

I think the current market price for LSi15s is a bit closer to $800 a pair, and Monitor 40s maybe $200 a pair (if that). Just a little friendly market knowledge for you.

Thanks for your contribution to our forum! Great work.

Especially since $800 is what he said he paid for the LSi15s last year!
  • SolidSqual
    SolidSqual Posts: 5,218
    edited September 2007
    Options
    Retracted . . . Sorry Law School stole my soul. Not selling my 15s anymore as punishment on myself.
  • McLoki
    McLoki Posts: 5,231
    edited September 2007
    Options
    Nevermind.

A little bit of your soul (such as it is) may yet be returned... :D

\\\
    Mains.............Polk LSi15 (Cherry)
    Center............Polk LSiC (Crossover upgraded)
    Surrounds.......Polk LSi7 (Gloss Black - wood sides removed and crossovers upgraded)
    Subwoofers.....SVS 25-31 CS+ and PC+ (both 20hz tune)
    Pre\Pro...........NAD T163 (Modded with LM4562 opamps)
    Amplifier.........Cinepro 3k6 (6-channel, 500wpc@4ohms)
  • SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited September 2007
    Options
    Bad form, but funny after the "////' post blather to reach 25.
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • SolidSqual
    edited September 2007
    Options
    Statement retracted. Buy from Raysr6! BUMP
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited September 2007
    Options
    I was interested I thought the price was a typo but apparantly not. Of course it appears the Polkie did not bother to read the sticky about FM sales and offers on the 40's.

Ed Zachary

RT1
  • bdaley6509
    bdaley6509 Posts: 1,167
    edited September 2007
    Options
    I'll give you 10 cents for your monitor 40's...shipped, of course. Let me know. thanks.
  • SolidSqual
    edited September 2007
    Options
    That sounds like a contract with nominal consideration . . .
  • RaysR6
    edited September 2007
    Options
    I was interested I thought the price was a typo but apparantly not. Of course it appears the Polkie did not bother to read the sticky about FM sales and offers on the 40's.

Ed Zachary

RT1

5 If you are NOT interested in buying the product, DON'T reply to the post or you will be banned from the Flea Market (just making sure you got that part)

How about this part of the sticky anybody read that?

1 pair I bought new (monitor 40s) and one of them got dropped so the corner is dented
  • bdaley6509
    bdaley6509 Posts: 1,167
    edited September 2007
    Options
    Reel's point is that you have to set a selling price for the item as oppossed to having forum members 'make an offer'.
  • RaysR6
    edited September 2007
    Options
    Ahh okay, I was think about 180ish for the nice pair and 120ish for the pair with dented corners and damaged grills. One of the grills has a hole in it that is hard to see I use it for a center and nobody has ever noticed the other one was broken during shipping and is noticable. The nice pairs grills are perfect and each of them has one corner that took some damage,one in the back one in the front. I would be happy to answer any more questions about the items I listed. Thanks for the help bdaley