Custom signs for sale, possibly...

Options
Grimster74
Grimster74 Posts: 2,564
edited September 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Depending on if anyone seems interested, I'm thinking of making custom signs/Home Theater Logo signs out of wood for people to buy that are small enough to ship. I was out in the shed/workshop today doing a small project for the wife and I had a left over peice of oak, so I broke out the router and went to work. Money's been kinda of tight for the last month or so and with the wife working crazy hours (9 a.m. to 9 p.m.) and me working my normal hours (7 a.m. - 5 p.m.) and trying to take care of the kids, havn't really had time to do much side work that wasn't so time consuming. Well, I figured I could turn these type of things out to try and make some extra cash. So, here is a pic of the one i did today, nothing fancy, just something to give you an idea. If anyone is interested, PLEASE let me know. If this is something you guys/gals think people might be interested in purchasing, let me know and I'll start taking order's this week.:D And, before anyone ask, YES, I can pretty much do all types of logos if thats what your interested inn. I also included a keyhole slot for easier mounting.
Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!
Post edited by Grimster74 on

Comments