Audio stuff for sale

Options
izafar
izafar Posts: 814
edited August 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have following stuff for sale:

1. Denon AVR 2802: I bought this in 2002 from Good guys and ever since been doing the duty of receiver/pre pro for my HT system. The specs are available here:
http://usa.denon.com/AVR28023_productsheet.pdf
$old. The unit is in very great condition. The remote does show heavy signs of use and is missing the cover for the bottom set of keys. I will ship in original box via FedEx ground.

2. Arcam CD73T: I bough this about a year ago from Audiogon. Due to my newfound love for Vinyl, I have not listen to CDs much in the last couple of months. I am selling this to fund some upgrades on Vinyl front end.
$365 Shipped CONUS. The unit is in very good condition. I bought this with a slight cosmetic imperfection. The previous owner has managed to put a small line on fascia (please see pictures). I will ship in original box with manual via FedEx ground.

3. Monster Cable Interlink 400 1Meter: I have two pairs.
$10 each shipped via USPS.

Payment by USPS money order or paypal (add 3%).

thanks.
-izafar

Goldenear Technology Triton 1 - Benchmark AHB2 - Benchmark LA4 - Auralic Vega - Auralic Aries Mini - Marantz TT-15S1 - Clearaudio Nano
Post edited by izafar on

Comments

• izafar
    edited August 2007
    Options
    bump...
    -izafar

Goldenear Technology Triton 1 - Benchmark AHB2 - Benchmark LA4 - Auralic Vega - Auralic Aries Mini - Marantz TT-15S1 - Clearaudio Nano
  • SolidSqual
    SolidSqual Posts: 5,218
    edited August 2007
    Options
    What does "bump" mean?
  • SolidSqual
    edited August 2007
    Options
    never mind . . . Bump: v., to shamelessly promote your own thread by returning it to the top of page one after it has already dropped off. "^^bump^^" :)
  • izafar
    edited August 2007
    Options
    I have bumped so many times that I am not ashamed any more :)
    -izafar

• SolidSqual
    edited August 2007
    Options
    haha I'll bump you again. I was just joking. I actually had to look the definition up.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited August 2007
    Options
    Ha!! I'll bump you again, because the price on that Arcam is the best I've ever seen. And I had my eye on that model for a long time before going with HTrookie's BADA.

$365 shipped. Freakin-A!!! Somebody snag this, because it will last about 2 minutes on the 'Gon at that price.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited August 2007
    Options
    That's a great CD player. I use mine in my reference rig as a transport for my MSB d/a.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • tryrrthg
    tryrrthg Posts: 1,896
    edited August 2007
    Options
    Pm sent on the Denon.
    Sony KDL-40V2500 HDTV, Rotel RSX-1067 Receiver, Sony BDP-S550 Blu-ray, Slim Devices Squeezebox, Polk RTi6, CSi3 & R15, DIY sub with Atlas 15
  • izafar
    edited August 2007
    Options
    Denon sold to tryrrthg
    -izafar

• tryrrthg
    tryrrthg Posts: 1,896
    edited August 2007
    Options
    izafar wrote: »
    Denon sold to tryythg
    Who's that? ;)

Now someone buy that Arcam. That is a sweet price for a heck of a CD player.
    Sony KDL-40V2500 HDTV, Rotel RSX-1067 Receiver, Sony BDP-S550 Blu-ray, Slim Devices Squeezebox, Polk RTi6, CSi3 & R15, DIY sub with Atlas 15
  • izafar
    edited August 2007
    Options
    tryrrthg wrote: »
    Now someone buy that Arcam. That is a sweet price for a heck of a CD player.

Someone needs to listen to him :D
    -izafar