Second Zone Speakers

cruiser3
cruiser3 Posts: 47
edited January 2003 in Speakers
I received the RTi 28's for my 'zone 2' speakers and set them up in the living room. All I can say is, impressive! I just wanted to thank you for your advice. The speakers are great!........Im beginning to believe that you people seem to know what you are talking about!.....*L*....again, thanks!
Onkyo 696 receiver, Panasonic DVD RV31U,Polk RM6600 w/ 350 sub (rti28's 2nd zone), JVC Dual tape deck, MMF-2.1 Turntable, JVC 5010 CD R. ((its simple, its cheap, it works))
Post edited by cruiser3 on

Comments

• Gary Robertson
    Gary Robertson Posts: 201
    edited January 2003
    Yes the Polks literally blow all the other speakers away in their price range and many speakers that cost 5 times as much..It just the magic in the mid range and sounstaging and imaging.
    they're so dammed clean. Ol'Matthew knows whats happening.My first polks were for the car back in 91 -they were krisp clean and loud and here it is 2003 and i still own polks home and car..
    System #2
    Yamaha cdc-755,(20 bit DAC )
    Yamaha KX W382 cassette deck,
    ADCOM GFA-545-II.ampfilier,,
    ADCOM GFP-450 Preamp ,,BBE audio Restoration System (ARS)--Monster--M850I Innerconects and Monster 14 gauge speaker cable and the Fabulous POLK RT-7's with a Velodyne 12/15 subwoofer system ....she rocks.........
    System #1:
    Meridian 508-24 cd.(20 bit DAC)
    Adcom -Gfp 750 preamp,
    Bryston 14b-sst amplifier,
    Martin Logan Prodigy Electrostatc speakers.and Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II innerconnects (rca) with Acoustic Zen Satori Shotgun speaker cable.
    ............................. "Jazz is democracy in music".