Parasound A-21 Silver---1150.00 plus shipping

Options
george daniel
george daniel Posts: 12,096
edited July 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Pic's tonight,excellent condition,purchased from a forum member recently,going with a tube int. Pm if interested--thanks for looking.
JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
Post edited by george daniel on

Comments

• schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    edited July 2007
    Options
    How's this for a pic:

HaloA23.jpg

This one is mine, great amp!! Good luck with the sale George!:)
    Carl

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited July 2007
    Options
    SMOKING amp.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • mulveling
    mulveling Posts: 505
    edited July 2007
    Options
    Ygpm!
    Tannoy Dimension TD10, SOTA Star Sapphire, Heathkit W4A's, McIntosh MC2100, Eddie-Current Zana Deux, Singlepower SDS, Sennheiser HD650, Audio-Technica L3000, Sony Qualia 010
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited July 2007
    Options
    George, you have an amazing inventory of gear!

This amp looks beautiful. . . and it's THX certified so you know it's good :)
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • read-alot
    read-alot Posts: 812
    edited July 2007
    Options
    George before I continue talks with the tooth fairy about him purchasing anymore of my molars is this still available?
    polkaudio SRS (rdo194 x 8)
    Dodd ELP (separate power supply)
    JC 1 blocks ( strapped )
    Rega Apollo
    MIT (speaker cables) Outlaw (ICs)

polkaudio SDA2(rdo194x4) (front) polkaudio CRS (rdo194x4)(rear) polkaudio 400i (center)
    B&K 505
    Samsung LCD
    VIP 622
    HSU STF-2
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited July 2007
    Options
    bet it can't top my technics dolby receiver............

nice George, uhmmm............you do remember you need something strong to run the Amazing's..........

RT1
  • george daniel
    edited July 2007
    Options
    Yep it's still availabel,,at the moment,,,Ted,, I was thinking about something along the line of a belles 350 reference ,bat w/batpak,or using the mono se's with the carvers,,,and if all else fails,a Carver tfm 45,,, whadda ya think?:)
  • george daniel
    edited July 2007
    Options
    Pic's now uploaded,,not as good as Carls quaility photo's though,,monster amp though.
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited July 2007
    Options
    I think that Parasound is one awesome amp and that is a great price. very tempting.

FWIW, I sold the carver silver 9t for the BAT-VK500 and have no regrets, the carver's did put out more watts and worked fine but had less amperage, the BAT is just an all around better amplifier. Your on the spot in wanting one with the Bat Pak, you will get to hear mine at the fest.

If your room size is small to mid any of the amps you mentioned I would think would be just fine, the Amazing's are 84 db effecient, when I first got them I was running a pair of NAD 2700's bridged mono, they were outstanding for my 1C's but did strain a bit with the Amazing's at high gain, again plenty of watts but just not enough current for the 4 ohm load in that config although the soft clip never did kick in.

RT1
  • george daniel
    edited July 2007
    Options
    Sale pending.
  • george daniel
    edited July 2007
    Options
    sold