Adcom, Rotel, Rane

Options
soiset
soiset Posts: 724
edited July 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Doing some housecleaning, and ebay's a pain in the butt, so these are cheeeeep. Everything works, condition shown is for appearance.

Adcom GTP-400, 7.5/10, $100
Adcom GCD-600, 8.5/10, $120, laser needs to be re-tracked, so $50 until I get that done.
Rotel RB-951, 6.5/10, SOLD
Monster XP flat wire, 16 gauge, 50' rolls, Navajo white, new in package: $15, two left.

I also have a Rane AC-22 two-way electronic xover. It is the older internal power supply type. One of the crossover pot knobs is broken, but you can set it easily with a screwdriver. Also, it smells like cigarette smoke, and it isn't beautiful. Yours for $50, probably the cheapest possible way to try real bi-amping.

I'll take paypal if you add 3%, and I'll ship for actual cost plus $5 for the butt-pain factor.

Added more stuff to sell:
Ran MA6, works fine, but needs new filter element (cheap foam filter you cut to fit out of whatever you can find), and it definitely reeks of cigarette smoke when you turn it on. I'd open it up, lean it back, and apray it down with methyl alcohol to take care of that. I paid $330 plus shipping for it, and haven't installed it yet, but I'll take $200 just to see it gone.

Hafler P7000: Now this is a kick-**** amp in very sweet condition. $250 for polkies

I'll email pics to those that request them.

Added: a new 50' roll of Radio Shack 14 gauge flat wire: $20
Post edited by soiset on

Comments

• soiset
    soiset Posts: 724
    edited July 2007
    Options
    ^
    It crosses from 250 to 3.6 kHz, so unless the subs work at freqs up to 250, it's not going to do much for you. The newer ones cross down to 75 Hz, so I'd look at one of those if I were you. Search "Rane" on ebay. You'll pay 80 to 110 for one, which is a great deal for these. I use one on my two-channel rig for active biamping, crossed at 2khz.
  • jawhog
    jawhog Posts: 444
    edited July 2007
    Options
    pm sent on monster