Post edited by gnu333 on

Comments

• engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,654
    edited July 2007
    Options
    Those are sweet, someone grab them.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • TampaTwo
    TampaTwo Posts: 12
    edited July 2007
    Options
    I offered $350 for them, i think he is holding out for $400 though. Actually i'd prefer some black ones instead. If anyone has some black CRS+'s available that they'd part with for around $350 let me know.
  • TampaTwo
    TampaTwo Posts: 12
    edited July 2007
    Options
    Has anyone heard both the older SDA CRS's with the SDA tweeter and the newer CRS+'s? Just interested in if they sound a whole lot different, and why Polk felt it necessary to eliminate the second SDA tweeter. Also interested in your preferences for either if you have any... Was thinking that a set of 4, with two CRS's and two CRS+'s might be pretty cool.
  • avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited July 2007
    Options
    "Please make your best offer"....I swear, all CL is now is another Ebay without them having to pay the fees!
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • NeilGabriel
    NeilGabriel Posts: 1,487
    edited July 2007
    Options
    TampaTwo wrote: »
    Has anyone heard both the older SDA CRS's with the SDA tweeter and the newer CRS+'s? Just interested in if they sound a whole lot different, and why Polk felt it necessary to eliminate the second SDA tweeter. Also interested in your preferences for either if you have any... Was thinking that a set of 4, with two CRS's and two CRS+'s might be pretty cool.

search crs+ on the search function for the forum...there are posts about this and how "mirrored" tweets weren't necessary for the stereo imaging and may have muddled the sound...or something to that effect....that price being asked is a little pricey for what crs have sold for elsewhere, including to me and by me....