poll: LSi9 vs LSi15 for mains

infinitiqx4
infinitiqx4 Posts: 80
edited January 2003 in Speakers
http://clubpolk.polkaudio.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=66176#post66176

Considering LSi9 with subwoofer vs LSi15 as mains. For HT duty the sub will be there anyway, so this is basically a LSi9 with sub vs LSi15 conflict for 2 channel duty. Please stop by the thread if you don't frequent the 2 channel forum and give your thoughts.

Thanks.
Post edited by infinitiqx4 on

Comments

• Gary Robertson
    Gary Robertson Posts: 201
    edited January 2003
    Just an opinin :
    But i'd probably go with the lsi15 and use the sub anyway...it's kinda fun to rattle the neighbors windows.........
    (TURN THAT DOWN !! )----(WHAT ?? I CAN'T HEAR YOU,,MY STEREO'S TOO LOUD ) (WHAT??)--You used to be a good boy.You used to cut the grass!! (Frank Zappa--Joes garage) Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha......
    System #2
    Yamaha cdc-755,(20 bit DAC )
    Yamaha KX W382 cassette deck,
    ADCOM GFA-545-II.ampfilier,,
    ADCOM GFP-450 Preamp ,,BBE audio Restoration System (ARS)--Monster--M850I Innerconects and Monster 14 gauge speaker cable and the Fabulous POLK RT-7's with a Velodyne 12/15 subwoofer system ....she rocks.........
    System #1:
    Meridian 508-24 cd.(20 bit DAC)
    Adcom -Gfp 750 preamp,
    Bryston 14b-sst amplifier,
    Martin Logan Prodigy Electrostatc speakers.and Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II innerconnects (rca) with Acoustic Zen Satori Shotgun speaker cable.
    ............................. "Jazz is democracy in music".
  • infinitiqx4
    infinitiqx4 Posts: 80
    edited January 2003
    apartment for me. big no-no on rattling the windows (though I do love bass). I know I could find a much better sub than the 650, but I already have it, and the ability to play louder would probably just get me in trouble (cause I would if I could!).