Carver CT-24 pre-amp w/phono

Options
candyliquor35m
candyliquor35m Posts: 2,267
edited July 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
SOLD LOCALLY. CONGRATS ALI. THIS SHOULD GO GREAT WITH YOUR NEW TFM-35X

I'm breaking up my carver pact to move a tube pre into the mix. It came very close to having that tube sound but not close enough. Book value is $200. I paid $150 plus shipping. Willing to sell for $150 shipped conus. Rated 7/10 due to age. Box, manual and remote included. Will double box for safe shipping.

The AM/FM button was sensitive during damp weather and would sometimes not allow me to play the fm tuner for a few days. I cleaned it but it may need caig'd. It is currently functioning without failure during these summer months.

The grounds on all the rca jacks are pressed in and come out when disconnecting a tight cable but they press right back in.

Neither of these concerns are why I am selling it. I just had that typical upgrade/try something different itch.

Another pic and more comments: http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51892

Features:

1. Advance Sonic Holography for expanding the soundstage
2. Seven audio inputs and three composite video inputs
3. Easy to read fluorescent display lets you confirm settings at a glance
4. Digital frequency-synthesis AM/FM tuner
5. Auto-scan and manual step tuning
6. Equipped with an FM coaxial input in addition to the regular AM antenna input
7. Random presetting of up to 30 AM/FM stations
8. Tape monitor 1 can be used for connecting an equalizer, it is a true tape loop.
9. Tape 1 to Tape 2 dubbing switch
10. Bass and Treble tone controls
11. Left/Right Balance control
12. Motor-driven master volume control can be operated from the remote control unit
13. Headphone jack
14. Full-function remote control
15. RC-5 remote control input and ouput bus can be connected to a number of Carver components for remote control operation through the CT-24
16. One switched and one unswitched AC outlet
17. Removable handles for placement in 17" wide cabinet space
Post edited by candyliquor35m on

Comments