SDA 1C's in Seattle $400

Options
danger boy
danger boy Posts: 15,722
edited June 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I emailed the seller of these this morning.. and they are still available.. the 1C's are a favorite SDA speaker to alot of people.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/ele/359122960.html
PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
Post edited by danger boy on

Comments

• avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited June 2007
    Options
    I agree. I'm a big fan of them, myself! These look to be the studio versions as I don't see the wood tops and bottoms. Pretty decent price overall if someone is doing local pickup.
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • 66chevyIISS
    66chevyIISS Posts: 857
    edited June 2007
    Options
    These have been listed on Craigslist about 4 times now over the past month. They aren't selling at his $400 price.
    My Home Theater (WIP):
    Panasonic AE900 Projector - 126" screen, XBOX 360, Pioneer BDP-320 Bluray
    Receiver: Denon AVR-1905
    Fronts: RTi6's, Center: CSi5, Surrounds: RTi4, Rears: Denon
    Dual Subs: PSW202, and behind the couch Denon 8"

My showcase link:
    Media Room pics
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    edited June 2007
    Options
    "If" I lived in the neighborhood,,,I'd be on those puppies like a cockroach on a honeybun:D
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited June 2007
    Options
    These have been listed on Craigslist about 4 times now over the past month. They aren't selling at his $400 price.

$400 isn't out of this world at all. i wonder why they never sell? I'm low on funds or i'd try and strike up a deal with the guy.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,092
    edited June 2007
    Options
    $400 is a great deal even if they have a few cosmetic issues. They are like many other things audio; cyclical and your target buyers have to know what they are buying.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!