Rotel rb-1080 for sale silver/black face

Options
jusdrink
jusdrink Posts: 38
edited June 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
local pickup in ny long island is perferred but i am open to shipping but buyer must pay for shipping costs and insurance.
the rb-1080 sold.

- i also have a rotel rcd-1072 silver my dealer is going to take this in as a credit thanks guys for you input and help.

- i have a anthem mca30 silver sold.
Post edited by jusdrink on

Comments

• Gaara
    Gaara Posts: 2,415
    edited June 2007
    Options
    So I assume it is yours on craigslist that you all posted about on the Audio Deals thread in the clubhouse? Can you add the picture from that ad into this one so people have a little more to go on then the word of a person with less then 30 posts?
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited June 2007
    Options
    It's less then 6 mos. old. How come you have it for sale already?
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • Gaara
    edited June 2007
    Options
    I take it back, now it is a good deal especially with the speakers.
  • jusdrink
    edited June 2007
    Options
    i am moving to california and this stuff is way to big. i have decided to sell everything now. and prob move to thiel and pass labs pre an amp when i get there
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited June 2007
    Options
    Nice offering! Someone will surely grab these items from you.

Way to rebound for some initial skepticism..
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • Gaara
    edited June 2007
    Options
    If you have the boxes and manuals for anything then a lot of these would sell a lot easier shipped then local pickup only.
  • jusdrink
    edited June 2007
    Options
    thanks gaara for your advice! i do appreciate it. i have the boxes for the rotel rb-1080 the rsp-1068 and the rcd-1072 the anthem mca30. i have changed my mind and i will ship but buyer will have to pay for shipping and insurance costs.
  • Gaara
    edited June 2007
    Options
    Hey sale pending already look at that. Much better then having them just sit up here, congrats.