dee1949 Posts: 1,425
    edited June 2007
    Options
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited June 2007
    Options
    Damn
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • warlocks1
    warlocks1 Posts: 1,212
    edited June 2007
    Options
    Don't bother calling. I already picked them up. They are in excelent condition. I don't believe they are Polk stands.
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited June 2007
    Options
    warlocks1 wrote: »
    Don't bother calling. I already picked them up. They are in excelent condition. I don't believe they are Polk stands.

Good grab! How are they?
    I am asuming from excellent they have been hooked up, and all the drivers are good.
    Congrats
    Ben
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • MillerLiteScott
    MillerLiteScott Posts: 2,561
    edited June 2007
    Options
    Warlocks is the Sunday craigs list king. Congrats again Mr. Warlocks.
    I like speakers that are bigger than a small refrigerator but smaller than a big refrigerator:D
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited June 2007
    Options
    Those are, indeed, original Polk stands (in the craig's list ad).
  • warlocks1
    warlocks1 Posts: 1,212
    edited June 2007
    Options
    I have had great luck on Sunday's. Thanks for the info on the stands. The speakers sound great. I need to find someplace to use them.