Adcom amp and several low-fi items

Options
PSOVLSK
PSOVLSK Posts: 5,081
edited June 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
If you're reading this, you obviously have better equipment than I'm selling, but you never know the need for the bedroom, kids room, garage, etc. Local pick-up is probably best on everything execpt the amp. It'd probably cost as much to ship as I'm asking for it. I'll try to get pictures up tomorrow, but I've never posted pictures before so that could be an adventure. All prices plus shipping.

Adcom 545 : I'll say 6/10 to be conservative. I've only had this for about 5 months, but I upgraded via the FM. I've been very happy with it. $175.

Optimus Pro LX5 Speakers: Built like a tank and actually not bad sounding. I'm currently using them in my bedroom. $50.

Optimus Pro CS5 Center Channel Speaker: Not much to say, it is what it is. I haven't used this speaker in several years and it looks like new. $25.

Optimus dipole speakers: These came with a non-powered sub that I'm currently using in my bedroom. I had these in my garage for a while, but they haven't been used in about a year. $20. If someone local wants these, I'll sell the sub for $20, but I'm not going to ship it. The sub is actually better than the speakers.

$225 for all of it.
Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
Post edited by PSOVLSK on

Comments

• noimposse
    noimposse Posts: 264
    edited June 2007
    Options
    Question on the dipole's....do you have a model number of some sort?

Pictures maybe?

Ive been looking into getting some surrounds, but want to get out of it cheaply....and this would be cheaper than I was even expecting.
    Ghetto Rig
    Power: HK AVR245.
    Screen: LG 24" 1080p.
    Speaks: Rti4.
    Source: PC. PS3. Xbox360.
    Cables: BlueJeans. Monoprice.
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited June 2007
    Options
    The LX-5's aren't too shabby. Linaeum tweeter in those. I had both them and the LX-4. Either would make a pretty nice satellite.
  • PSOVLSK
    edited June 2007
    Options
    The back of the dipoles says "satellite for 4055." That's about all I've got as far as model # goes. I'm going to try to get pictures up later today, but it will probably be later this evening.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • PSOVLSK
    edited June 2007
    Options
    I've been trying to get pictures on here for at least 30 minutes, but 1) I'm a computer idiot and 2) even if #1 wasn't true, my computer is not cooperating. I think the problem can be solved by taking the pictures in a lower resolution...but I'm not going to get around to it tonight.

nonimposse: Where are you located? I wanted to check shipping prices. If I can ship them to you for $10 or so, they'd probably be worth it. If you're local, I definetly think they're worth $25 for your first step into surround.
  • ViperZ
    ViperZ Posts: 2,046
    edited June 2007
    Options
    Just upload your photos to the service like imageshack (www.imageshack.com) or www.picturetrail.com. Then use <your link goes here> tags to post photos here.
    Panasonic PT-AE4000U projector for movies
    Carada 106" Precision Series (Classic Cinema White)
    Denon AVR-X3600H pre/pro
    Outlaw 770 7-channel amplifier
    B&W CDM1-SE fronts
    B&W CDM-CNT center
    B&W CDM1 rears on MoPADs
    JBL SP8CII in-ceiling height speakers
    Samsung DTB-H260F OTA HDTV tuner
    DUAL NHT SubTwo subwoofers
    Oppo BDP-93 Blu-Ray player
    Belkin PF60 Power Center
    Harmony 1100 RF remote with RF extender
    Sony XBR-X950G 55" 4K HDR Smart TV + PS3 in the living room
  • noimposse
    noimposse Posts: 264
    edited June 2007
    Options
    They would certainly need to be shipped, Dallas is quite the drive for me. Actually about half the country. I'm in central NY. Zip 13126.
    Ghetto Rig
    Power: HK AVR245.
    Screen: LG 24" 1080p.
    Speaks: Rti4.
    Source: PC. PS3. Xbox360.
    Cables: BlueJeans. Monoprice.