att. scottvamp

Options
dholmes
dholmes Posts: 1,136
Sorry to ask this again, how did you hookup 3 center spks with pre outs, if I use the pre outs on my denon it kills that spk terminal on the denon and you can only use the unit hooked to that preout
My HT set-up Panasonic front proj, 120 in ws screen, ATI amp,Integra 9.8 pre-pro, 2 Polk rti150, cp 1000, 4 fx 1000, Pioneer blu-ray 2 SVS sub pb 12-ultra 2, & Paragon popcorn popper. ps 3 Coaster leather HT recliners.
Post edited by dholmes on

Comments

• scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Sorry to ask this again, how did you hookup 3 center spks with pre outs, if I use the pre outs on my denon it kills that spk terminal on the denon and you can only use the unit hooked to that preout
    Ya, I feel your pain. I know exactly what you are talking about. When you use the preout - the center speaker hooked directly to the reciever will not play - Right!
    I heard that some recievers do that. My Onkyo will play the center speaker and the preout at the same time. Guess I got lucky. Seems the Denons don't. You are going to have go all preout with multi-channel amps or try hooking mutiple speakers up in series or parallel. But I would recommend the preouts first. Hooking two or more speakers is not a good ideal and will not yeild what you are looking for.