RuSsMaN
RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
edited May 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Housecleaning continues.....

Sansui TU-417 Modded - $100

Fisher FM-100C - $100

Fisher FM-50 - $60

Pioneer TX-6500 $40

Just posting to see if there are any takers at these prices, before they are off to ebay. All in working order, cosmetics are 8/10 on each, clean facias, other minor marking elsewhere. All prices include lower 48 shipping.

Cheers,
Russ
Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
Post edited by RuSsMaN on

Comments

• McLoki
    McLoki Posts: 5,231
    edited May 2007
    Options
    What do you mod on a tuna?
    Mains.............Polk LSi15 (Cherry)
    Center............Polk LSiC (Crossover upgraded)
    Surrounds.......Polk LSi7 (Gloss Black - wood sides removed and crossovers upgraded)
    Subwoofers.....SVS 25-31 CS+ and PC+ (both 20hz tune)
    Pre\Pro...........NAD T163 (Modded with LM4562 opamps)
    Amplifier.........Cinepro 3k6 (6-channel, 500wpc@4ohms)
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Russ, I'll take the Pioneer. It is the silver face like this one?
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,211
    edited May 2007
    Options
    McLoki wrote: »
    What do you mod on a tuna?

Matched filters, modern caps, better voltage regulators, newer opamps... the sky's the limit really. See www.radioxtuners.com for a description of what can be done to vintage tuners to make them better than new. RadioX is PunkerX at AK, and also my brother, so I can't say "no affiliation".
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    edited May 2007
    Options
    billbillw wrote: »
    RadioX is PunkerX at AK, and also my brother, so I can't say "no affiliation".

Damn! Small world we live in! I like reading some of your brother's posts. I've got a nice vintage Marantz 150, not the 10b but nice. One of these days I'd like to have the Marantz 7C, 8 and 10 combo. I just don't have $5 to 10K laying around:(
    Carl

• RuSsMaN
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Shack, YES.

Punker X, GREAT guy, very knowledgable.

Shack you have a pm.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited May 2007
    Options
    That Pioneer is a cool looking tuner. You have any other pics Russ, just wondering what they look like and I'm lazy.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Phil Dawson
    Phil Dawson Posts: 288
    edited May 2007
    Options
    What mods were done on the Sansui? Also is it AM/FM?
    Thanks, Phil
    Pictures? What color is it?
  • RuSsMaN
    edited May 2007
    Options
    The Sansui and Pioneer are gone.