Need Some Help choosing Size!!!

Options
ChevyMan4x4
ChevyMan4x4 Posts: 52
edited January 2003 in Speakers
Right now I have to Polk GNX 124 12's that I got from Circuit City running on a Kicker Comp amp well I am thinking of upgrading to audiobahns. I just can't figure out what set I want I am know I will purchasing the AudioBahn A2200HCQ amp :lol: Here where the problem is I have a s10 blazer lot's of room for boxes..... I know I want flame Q's but I don't know what size to get for my truck. I am a MAJOR BASS head I want it to be as loud as possible !WithOut!:supermad: Frying my amp..... Sould I go with 3 Audio Bahn 10's 3 AudioBahn 12's or 2 Audio Bahn 12's or 2 AudioBahn 15's??????? What would make the Most for a BassHead like me :D

1985 s10 Blazer Thanks :confused:
2 GNX 12's
Kicker Comp Amp
Alpine Swing Face Head
AudioBahn Componet Set
Altaze Taillights
4 KC DayLighters
results.asp?categoryID=9&seriesID=21#
Sir Daniel X. Boom - the GNX slayer
Post edited by ChevyMan4x4 on

Comments

• gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately I haven't a clue. My truck still has a stock AM/FM.

You might want to check out the "On the Move" portion. This is the automotive section. Some people around hear frequent both sections though.
    Make it Funky! :)
  • ntculenuff
    ntculenuff Posts: 1,146
    edited January 2003
    Options
    my buddie just put 3 jl 18's with a xtant 1000x1 in his s10 blazer.. they are mounted firing foward about 2ft from his head now that is a lot of bass
    Speakers:
    Definitive BP7001sc mains
    Definitive C/L/R 3000 center
    Polk RT800i's rears
    Definitive supercube I Sub
    Audio:
    Onkyo TX-NR3010
    Emotiva XPA five Gen 3
    OPPO BDP-103 CD, SACD, DVD-A
    Video:
    Panasonic TC-P65ZT60
    OPPO BDP-103 Bluray