center on steriods att Scottvamp

dholmes
dholmes Posts: 1,136
Hey, how did you hook up your 3 center spks ? I want like a lot of other people to have more kick to the center. I think I saw a pic of your system on avs forum Silly Q does the center kick -ss. One more thing I might be able to get me a set of rti38 with my cs400 for xtra kick in the cente. Any help from you or any other member would be helpful Thanks
My HT set-up Panasonic front proj, 120 in ws screen, ATI amp,Integra 9.8 pre-pro, 2 Polk rti150, cp 1000, 4 fx 1000, Pioneer blu-ray 2 SVS sub pb 12-ultra 2, & Paragon popcorn popper. ps 3 Coaster leather HT recliners.
Post edited by dholmes on

Comments

• scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited January 2003
    My Onkyo has preouts for every channel - so I split the preout for the center and ran it to my new 2ch M828. That gave me 3 speakers with matched drivers, tweeters and amp/watts. (3 tweeters and 4 drivers). Each have a 100 watts dedicated power source but all three operate as a center only. I would put it against a cs1000 anyday. I run all my speakers to small but this center would kick a$$ set to large.
    I think the rti38's would work well also.
  • scottvamp
    edited January 2003
    Here is another pic and I co-located my sub for awhile.
  • dholmes
    dholmes Posts: 1,136
    edited January 2003
    Thanks scottvamp, very nice ht .
    My HT set-up Panasonic front proj, 120 in ws screen, ATI amp,Integra 9.8 pre-pro, 2 Polk rti150, cp 1000, 4 fx 1000, Pioneer blu-ray 2 SVS sub pb 12-ultra 2, & Paragon popcorn popper. ps 3 Coaster leather HT recliners.
  • scottvamp
    edited January 2003
    Thanks - let us know what you decide and how it works out. Take Care!!!!:)