FS: SRS 2.3 TL no bids on Ebay in AZ??

Options
danger boy
danger boy Posts: 15,722
edited May 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
thought this might interst someone in here. no bids on these nice looking pair of 2.3TL's in AZ http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300107322621&rd=1&rd=1
PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
Post edited by danger boy on

Comments

• JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited May 2007
    Options
    those are mint
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Relisted at that...no bids first time either...
  • candyliquor35m
    candyliquor35m Posts: 2,267
    edited May 2007
    Options
    29 minutes left, 0 bids, no affil.

Edit: Bid with 5 seconds left otherwise you're showing your poker hand to everyone else in this poker game called ebay.
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited May 2007
    Options
    753 web hits on this Ebay page. and no bids??? is $1,000 to much for the 2.3TL's?
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited May 2007
    Options
    It might be for that part of the country right now. Seems like some areas pull more than others do but it's all about timing and being in the right place at the right time. If they were closer to me, I might have considered them. But, I'm sure happy with my 1C's so I'd have to think about that for awhile. Definitely in great shape, though. I know someone in Phoenix that needs to get a pair of those so to go along side of his big old Altecs that he loves to death. Me personally, I hated the sound of the Valencia's I had and am glad they went to someone that appreciates them. I needed more highs than what those old horns couldn't do.

Wait. I'm getting off track in this thread. Oops....:o
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited May 2007
    Options
    I saw those, if I had the space and a spouse that wouldn't turn me into a eunich for buying them, they'd be in my house right now.

She looks at me like I've lost my mind when I tell her I'd like to upgrade the M10b's to sda 1's or 2's, but on the other hand, she doesn't have a problem with me spending that kind of money on a firearm.

I am surprised that someone didn't pick them up.
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    edited May 2007
    Options
    danger boy wrote: »
    753 web hits on this Ebay page. and no bids??? is $1,000 to much for the 2.3TL's?

I gave $1025.00 for ours last Fall,and was glad to get them...so of course I don't think they are too high.

The SDA's that are in this condition,to me,are worth a little more
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Those are sure nice looking, but I have no means to get them to me, much less the power to make them sing.....