news flash

burdette
burdette Posts: 1,194
edited January 2003 in Electronics
Wed January 8, 10:50 AM ET

Framingham, MA. (Reuters) - Audio engineers and research scientists from Bose Corporation accounced today that they have discovered a link between the external color of consumer audio and video electronics and the acoustic signature of the component.

Thor Mudson, head of low frequency research for Bose, stated "The components that are silver tended to be much brighter and shiny than the black components. The black components were darker and tended to be less easily seen in dimly lit rooms. Components of various other colors, such as gray or champagne, fell between the silver and black components. We're really excited about this and plan to incorporate this research into our products immediately"

A reporter from the Boise-based "The Idaho Statesman" asked Mudson "What the hell do you mean the silver components were more shiny? Are you talking about coloration of the sound or the color of the box?"

Mudson, obviously annoyed with the question, responded "Better sound through research. Direct reflected Wave radio Lifestyle." He then sank to the floor, went into the fetal position, and begain muttering "Amar Won Bosenobi... help me .. help me... "

Bose Corporation announced later in the day that Mudson will retire at the end of this month, and will receive a very nice clock radio as a retirement present.
Post edited by burdette on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    edited January 2003
    :lol:
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    MxStYlEpOlKmAn Posts: 2,116
    edited January 2003
    ROFL! LMAO! ROFL! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ROFL! LMAO! ROFL!
    Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
    I promised myself
    No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
    Damn you all! - ATC