Time for a big change trade!

Options
powerlord
powerlord Posts: 310
edited April 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
OK polk peeps,I'm gonna let you guys in on this first.You all know I have a PS3 and a 360 with HD DVD ,well I think I'm going to go stand alone pretty soon and leave the gaming behind,I might even go with an HDMI upscaling and be cheap about it.The PS3 was bought at Target with a 3 year full warranty and I have the reciept,I have 13 BR movies with it and one game(COD3) and it comes with box and manual and accesories,the 360 comes with the HD DVD player,I have the boxes and reciepts but it is out of warranty,there are 17 HD movies with this and 6 games with it plus all accesories and manual.I would like to trade both system packages together as one gamers bonanza.I am looking for a very nice two channel amp,or a very nice subwoofer,and I mean a balls sub(i'm in a sub mode right now).I value this package at or around 1400.00 so offer accordingly.If you are a long time member we can work anything out,if you have less than a 1000 posts I will not even consider shipping first.I'd much rather do this personally over the phone and it would be great if you were close enough to come and demo all this.I will consider all trades but am really interested in the two mentioned.I'll leave this up for 72 hrs. here before posting anywhere else.:)
LG 50 in. Plasma
Eosone setup
Marantz SR-18U
HK AVR-7200

My Music
http://members.soundclick.com/powerlord66
Post edited by powerlord on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Dude, don't post your phone number, that's asking for trouble. Google (and other search engines) spider this site daily.

Members can PM / Email and start a dialog with you THEN give out the digits.

Good luck with your sale.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • maingey
    maingey Posts: 628
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I understand a complete buyout... but would you consider listing breakdown of pricing just incaase someone wants only certain items?
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,927
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Dude, don't post your phone number, that's asking for trouble.

Agreed!!!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,655
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Please edit the number out. There are a lot of vistors in and out of the forum.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I agree that you should think about separating things out. Maybe one 360/HD-DVD package and one PS3/BR package.

You could trade one for a very nice sub and one for a nice amp. I'd be willing to discuss trading a stereo amp for the 360 console and movies, or even trade something for just the HD-DVD movies if they are good ones.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • Lowell_M
    Lowell_M Posts: 1,660
    edited April 2007
    Options
    You're going to have to change your phone number, dude.
    HT
    RTi70 mains
    CSi30 center
    RTi28 Rears
    Velodyne CHT-12
    H/K AVR-247
    ADCOM GFA-7000
    Samsung PN58B860
    Playstation 3

2-Channel
    Polk Audio LSi15's
    Rotel RCD-1072
    Nakamichi CA-5 Pre
    ADCOM GFA-555
    Signal Cable Analog II IC's
    Signal Ultra Bi-Wire Speaker Cables
  • powerlord
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I 've posted my # before with no problems,is that a rule violation?I mean my # is in the phone book along with my adress and it doesn't bother me.Let me know what the issue is,I'm not getting defensive here just wondering whats up.i took the # out though.
    LG 50 in. Plasma
    Eosone setup
    Marantz SR-18U
    HK AVR-7200

My Music
  • engtaz
    edited April 2007
    Options
    No, we are just looking out for each other.
    engtaz

• AndyGwis
    edited April 2007
    Options
    people are just looking out for you, no one was trying to jump down your throat.

In a world with less scammers, spammers, etc., it would be great to post numbers. PM and email is much safer for you, though.

Good luck with your sale. In what part of Oklahoma do you reside?
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • powerlord
    edited April 2007
    Options
    List of Movies
    BR's- The Wild
    March of the Penguins
    The Departed
    Corpse Bride
    Happy Feet
    Monster House
    Chicken Little
    Fifth Element
    Training Day
    We were Soldiers
    Goodfellas
    Kiss of the Dragon
    Talladega Nights

HD movies-The Last Samurai
    Troy
    Chronicles of Riddick
    Serenity
    The Rundown
    Apollo 13
    Superman Returns
    Pitch Black
    U-571
    Aeon Flux
    King Kong
    Blazing Saddles
    Phantom of the Opera
    Doom
    Perfect Storm
    Swordfish
    The Fugitive
    LG 50 in. Plasma
    Eosone setup
    Marantz SR-18U
    HK AVR-7200

My Music
  • powerlord
    edited April 2007
    Options
    engtaz wrote: »
    No, we are just looking out for each other.

Thanks Engtaz and the rest of you guys I'll note that for future sales.:)
    LG 50 in. Plasma
    Eosone setup
    Marantz SR-18U
    HK AVR-7200

My Music
  • powerlord
    edited April 2007
    Options
    AndyGwis wrote: »
    people are just looking out for you, no one was trying to jump down your throat.

In a world with less scammers, spammers, etc., it would be great to post numbers. PM and email is much safer for you, though.

Good luck with your sale. In what part of Oklahoma do you reside?

Oklahoma City,and I'm willing to travel if need be.
    LG 50 in. Plasma
    Eosone setup
    Marantz SR-18U
    HK AVR-7200

My Music
  • powerlord
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I think I kinda of low balled myself as far as the whole deal price I came up with,just in movies looks close to 600 bucks at 15 a piece,and the games probably 250 bucks for all.I am really looking for a significant trade on the sub or amp and I'm not willing to part anything,this is a trade only deal.I've got a couple people wanting the whole deal already,just haven't heard what they have yet.
    LG 50 in. Plasma
    Eosone setup
    Marantz SR-18U
    HK AVR-7200

My Music
  • powerlord
    edited April 2007
    Options
    AndyGwis wrote: »
    I agree that you should think about separating things out. Maybe one 360/HD-DVD package and one PS3/BR package.

You could trade one for a very nice sub and one for a nice amp. I'd be willing to discuss trading a stereo amp for the 360 console and movies, or even trade something for just the HD-DVD movies if they are good ones.

Good idea Andy,I can do that!:)
    LG 50 in. Plasma
    Eosone setup
    Marantz SR-18U
    HK AVR-7200

My Music
  • ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited April 2007
    Options
    What would you take in trade for the ps3 combo?
    I have alot of gear(amps,preamps,tuner,speakers,etc) for trade.
    Pm me if interested.
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • powerlord
    edited April 2007
    Options
    PM sent esavinon,and if you guys need pics I can email them to you.
    LG 50 in. Plasma
    Eosone setup
    Marantz SR-18U
    HK AVR-7200

My Music
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Cooks and nuts dont use the telephone book??????

waaaaaaaaaaaaa

in my individual case they're live target practice

Good Luck with your sale, I have some semi-interest if you still have something down the road, I know squat about gaming (well I know Atari) but my grandson who is four is getting to that age. Not sure if this is for me since I am not doing the high def video thing until their is one universal machine to play formats on.

RT1
  • powerlord
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Cooks and nuts dont use the telephone book??????

waaaaaaaaaaaaa

in my individual case they're live target practice

Good Luck with your sale, I have some semi-interest if you still have something down the road, I know squat about gaming (well I know Atari) but my grandson who is four is getting to that age. Not sure if this is for me since I am not doing the high def video thing until their is one universal machine to play formats on.

RT1

Thanks reel,here's a good story! I had my grandsons over 7 and 3,GOW scared the 3 yr. old so bad my wife almost took my life.The 7 yr. old threw a wall eyed fit when we turned it off,these games sure can bring out the beast in kids! I bought them for the fact they are HD players that were cheaper than stand alones and smaller,I hardly ever game,when I do I play for hours.It's not gonna hurt me to keep them,I just thought I'd take my HT and 2 chan. listening to a more mature level by trading up.So far though I've gotten alot of lowball offers or people wanting to trade multiple cheap items.:rolleyes: Subs I'm looking for would be Paradigm servo 15,SVS,Velodyne,earthquake,sunfire and amps Adcom,Parasound,Carver,over 250wpc @8ohm.
    LG 50 in. Plasma
    Eosone setup
    Marantz SR-18U
    HK AVR-7200

My Music
  • ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I have a couple of nad 208 thx amps (250 wpc), a paradigm powered sub and a sunfire tube preamp available.
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • engtaz
    edited April 2007
    Options
    dang nice equipment
    engtaz

• AndyGwis
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I have a nice Carver M-4.0t that I'm looking to sell. Thought about a potential trade for the BR gear, but I'd never leave my apartment if I had HD-DVD and BR/PS3.
  • powerlord
    edited April 2007
    Options
    ESAVINON wrote: »
    I have a couple of nad 208 thx amps (250 wpc), a paradigm powered sub and a sunfire tube preamp available.

PM sent bro!:)
    LG 50 in. Plasma
    Eosone setup
    Marantz SR-18U
    HK AVR-7200

My Music
  • powerlord
    edited April 2007
    Options
    PS3 has been traded.:D
    LG 50 in. Plasma
    Eosone setup
    Marantz SR-18U
    HK AVR-7200

My Music
  • powerlord
    edited April 2007
    Options
    After much thought I'm keeping the 360,thanks for everyone's interest.Just couldn't bring myself to it!
    LG 50 in. Plasma
    Eosone setup
    Marantz SR-18U
    HK AVR-7200

My Music