For sale: FXi30's

Options
gmorris
gmorris Posts: 1,179
edited April 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
----SOLD----

Hello everyone.

I have for sale a nearly perfect pair of Polk Audio FXi30 surround speakers. There is one 3/16" long nick on the upper left corner of the left speaker. As these speakers should be mounted farily high on the wall, you will not notice this. Price is $200, + half shipping charge (I'll split the shipping with you).

I am the second owner of these speakers. I bought them from the original owner, a club Polk member, about 2 years ago.

I am selling these because I no longer use them. After moving into a new house last June, I have no where to put them.

They are packaged in the ORIGINAL BOX, with the original manual. The original box is placed in another, larger box, with "Speedy-Pak" foam padding injected into the voids (see pics below). This packaging will stand up to any test the UPS driver will subject it to.

Shipping will be by UPS, shipped from my place of employment. The speakers are packaged and ready to ship. I just need a place to send them. I will also accept local pickup. I can not deliver these, or meet half way.

I will accept all forms of payment, Pay Pal, check or money order, ect....

My eBay username is Gregoryalanmorris if you wish to reference for feedback.

I haven't been on the Polk forum for quite awhile, but I'm sure some of the senior members will remember me, and tell you that I am an honest, easy to deal with club member.

Email me with any questions. gmorris001@neo.rr.com
Bob Mayo, on the keyboards. Bob Mayo.
Post edited by gmorris on

Comments

• tryrrthg
    tryrrthg Posts: 1,896
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Greg and I have hung out on several occasions. For the most part he's a piece of **** :eek: I kid, I kid. :D

Greg is stand up guy, he's even spent the last few weeks at work drawing up my DIY speaker design in CAD software for me. He risks getting fired for a fellow polkie! Deal with Greg in full confidence.
    Sony KDL-40V2500 HDTV, Rotel RSX-1067 Receiver, Sony BDP-S550 Blu-ray, Slim Devices Squeezebox, Polk RTi6, CSi3 & R15, DIY sub with Atlas 15
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Oh, man i want them - bad timing for me.
  • gmorris
    gmorris Posts: 1,179
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Ok Polkies,

I really need to sell these, so here it is, Price Drop.

$175 shipping INCLUDED (I'll pay the shipping).

So come on and snag these, you know you want them.
    Bob Mayo, on the keyboards. Bob Mayo.
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Temptation..............must...................resist.........