FS: Computer Stuff

Options
AsSiMiLaTeD
AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
edited April 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hey all,

I'm upgrading my current PC, and have a few items up for sale.

As usualy, everything is in excellent condition!

AMD 64 3500+ Processor w/Zalman cooler. This is the version with the Venice core, so it's got quite a bit of headroom for overclocking if that's your thing. This one has never been overclocked. I still have the original box and materials, except for the original fan that I replaced with the Zalman, the Zalman fan alone is worth $45.

Abit Kn8-SLI motherboard. SPECS Available here. This is a very solid motherboard, check out the review link on that page.

1 GB PC3200 Kingston HyperX memory. THis isn't the Value Line stuff, it's the HyperX with the blue heatsinks - LINK HERE.

Samsung 931B 19" LCD Monitor. SPECS Here.

I'd like to sell the set as a whole to someone, but will agree to part these out if I have buyers on everything. I can sell the monitor separately, but it's all or nothing on the other components. Sorry, but it's either sell everything I have to help fund the upgrade, or hang on to it a while and upgrade later.

Price - I'll do everything for $375 shipped (CONUS) if one person takes it all. Otherwise, prices for each item are below, shipping is figured into each price.

Processor & Zalman Cooler - $100
Motherboard - $70
Memory - $75
Monitor - $160

Thanks
Post edited by AsSiMiLaTeD on

Comments

• AsSiMiLaTeD
    edited April 2007
    Options
    No lookers huh? Are my prices too high, or is no one just interested in PC stuff right now?

If you're only interested in one or two items, please post here in the thread, chances are someone else may interested in something else and we can get this sold.

I did some price matching with Ebay, and they seem about right. Add to that free shipping and the fact that you know you're getting good stuff, seems like a good deal but let me know if I'm way off-base.
  • jmwest1970
    jmwest1970 Posts: 846
    edited April 2007
    Options
    The stuff isn't bad, but the prices are a little high. You can get these things at newegg.com new for less money. Also, the board appears to be a socket 939 and most people are going for AM2 these days.
  • lanion
    lanion Posts: 843
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I'm intersted in the motherboard, and maybe the ram. Spending over $100 on a non-dual core CPU isn't in the cards for me.
    My Iron Man training/charity blog.

HT:
    32" Sharp LCD. H/K dpr 1001 to Outlaw Audio 7900 to Polk LSi + Paradigm Studio center. Hsu DualDrive ULS-15. PS3/Wii. Outlaw 7900.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I didn't see any of these listed on Newegg, that's why I used eBay as a reference.

I've received a few PMs asking for bottom line prices on everything. The prices I listed are the lowest I can do. Anything less than that and I'll just have to hang on to them for a bit longer and try the upgrade at a later time.

I think my prices are fair based on what I've seen, but I did ask the question and appreciate the response. It's not much less than what you can find on eBay, but I felt that free shipping and knowing that you're buying stuff in good condition from a fellow polkie would be a good deal - it appears that I may be wrong.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    edited April 2007
    Options
    lanion...just now see your post above...

Let me know if you're still interested in the mobo and ram.

$100 for that processor I would agree is too much, but that's for the cpu and Zalman cooler. I suppose I could separate the two if someone were interested. I could do $60 for the cpu and $35 for the Zalman cooler.
  • surfntomm
    surfntomm Posts: 185
    edited April 2007
    Options
    what model is the zalman cooler, does it fit socket 775?
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I could use the memory but I really want 2 1gig sticks, not 2 512's. I already have one 512 now...

How much shipped on the memory? If it's good enough, I just might jump. let me know.
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,652
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I will take:
    AMD 64 3500+ Processor w/Zalman cooler.
    Abit Kn8-SLI motherboard.
    1 GB PC3200 Kingston HyperX memory.

engtaz
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    edited April 2007
    Options
    engtaz was the first to contact me (via PM) and the first to take all 3 components, so those are his.

The monitor is still up for grabs, but I may post a new thread for that.

I hope it doesn't piss anyone off that I'm selling to engtaz even though he wasn't first in line here. He was the first person to show interest, albeit in PM instead of this thread, so it's fair to sell to him since I neglected to include in the original post to only post here and not through PM.

That aside, as I indicated in my original post I really wanted to sell this as a set to someone, and he was the first to take that option.

Thanks
  • engtaz
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I am sorry about not posting here when I sent a PM to him but I did not want to hender him from selling it all to someone. I did not want the monitor.

Sorry,
    engtaz
    engtaz

• AsSiMiLaTeD
    edited April 2007
    Options
    No need for you to apologize, that's actually on me. I normally put in my original post to do all communication here in public so that there's never an issue if more than one person is interested.

I forgot to include that this time, and unless you're psychic there's no way you could have know that, so that's my fault.

Really, it wouldn't have mattered anyway, because I did say that I wanted to sell the whole deal to someone, and you're the first that showed interest in the whole package.
  • engtaz
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Thanks
    engtaz

• engtaz
    edited April 2007
    Options
    You "Have da money" LOL
    engtaz