My Grandma(89) about made me pee my pants laughing(Mike you will really like this)

CHRIS
CHRIS Posts: 454
edited July 2001 in The Clubhouse
Story goes:
I took my Grandma, sister, an neice to the audio store and others with me Thursday.
Coming home, this little Honda Accord with the stomped on look and giant sized exhaust tipe, guages tach light, the whole works along with stereo came up along side of us. Well he sat at the red light revving his engine, I was laughing already and revved my engine. The light changed took him 1st, 2nd, and 3rd bam. Well he wouldn't leave us alone for miles stayed right along side dropping a gear and trying to get me to go again but I just oozed out of lights. It kept getting him madder. Finally with quit a lot of persuading we got my (89year old)Grandma to give them the finger. She did, not just a quick one through the window but a arm waving window down flip off. The guy went by us mad as heck with his buddy laughing his a$$ off. They had Semenole stickers, imagine how far it went. I love my Gramma. One for us who hate the loud music and stomped on car look.
Hope it sounds as good as being there to you all.
Chris
Chris :)
Post edited by CHRIS on

Comments