I need MW65xx woofers

Options
ben62670
ben62670 Posts: 15,969
edited March 2007 in Vintage Speakers
does anyone have any MW65xx woofers for sale? any flavors
Thanks Ben
Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
Thanks
Ben
Post edited by ben62670 on

Comments

• engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,653
    edited March 2007
    Options
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,082
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Long story Ben, but I will soon have a single MW6502 available. Probably within the next week. I bought a single 5b for parts, unintentionally, which I don't need. I used eSnipe and forgot to cancel my bid. I will put the single 5b up in the FM if anyone needs it for a center channel and if no bites I'll part it out. It's enroute as I type and should be in very good condition.

I'll PM you when it gets here and let you know the condition, etc.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited March 2007
    Options
    heiney9 wrote:
    Long story Ben, but I will soon have a single MW6502 available. Probably within the next week. I bought a single 5b for parts, unintentionally, which I don't need. I used eSnipe and forgot to cancel my bid. I will put the single 5b up in the FM if anyone needs it for a center channel and if no bites I'll part it out. It's enroute as I type and should be in very good condition.

I'll PM you when it gets here and let you know the condition, etc.

H9
    Thanks H9
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben