Rt 5

Options
vutuananh
vutuananh Posts: 3
edited March 2007 in Vintage Speakers
In 1996 I had brougth RT 5 speaker from dealer in Vietnam. Unfortunatelly the bass speaker was out and I made complaints to Polk in US, Quite supprisingly they offered me free replacement at no cost. Since that time, I have been being a 100 % loalty to Polk Audio .

My RT 5 now are still perfect after 11 year of services. Its sound is better than Bose and Jamo which are common in Vietnam. I already added center speaker and rear speaker from Polk Audio.

Good and perfect brand name for speakers

Vu Tuan Anh

Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Post edited by vutuananh on

Comments

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. Good to hear your story of Polk's excellent customer service and your loyalty to the product. Welcome to the Forum:)
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • larryb52
    larryb52 Posts: 38
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I live in balto & in a move to a new house one of the drivers was damaged (10b), I drove it to downtown balto & no questions asked they replaced the driver right there where I stood on the loading dock, as I had taken it there for repair, their customer service is excellent to say the least
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Neat.

Polkfest Saigon 2008?
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I'm in, great story Vu....welcome.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • vutuananh
    vutuananh Posts: 3
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I am quite suprising that in vietnam many people do not like polk audio . Polk audio product are fit well with vietnamese market

Does Polk audio think of setting up rep office in Saigon to enter the vietnamese market. I am happy to join in
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Welcome. There you go Russ, your dream job.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°