Tri-State get together!!

Options
pearsall001
pearsall001 Posts: 4,997
Calling all local Polkies. I'm havng a get together this Sat from 11:00 - 5:00. Here's a list of all the locals I know of: Joe (hearingimpaired), Billy (LibertyC), Anty (Amulford) Dave (Fireman32), Lou (Oshkigod) Msalla, & Jstas. It's an open invite to all you guys & any one else local that I missed. It'll be a blast. Hopefully you all can make it. I'm no more tha 10 minutes from 295 (exit 29) or NJ TPK (exit 4? Runnemede) Right across the river from Philly in Magnolia, NJ.

Cheers,

Phil
"2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
Post edited by pearsall001 on

Comments

• Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Cant wait man. Lou it's your turn to drive.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited March 2007
    Options
    The only reason I would drive into NJ would be to see George Grand....Anthony, Lou and Phil just aren't sexy enough.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited March 2007
    Options
    dorokusai wrote:
    The only reason I would drive into NJ would be to see George Grand....Anthony, Lou and Phil just aren't sexy enough.

You don't have to drive to NJ, pick Jesse up, drive to Delaware and then I'LL drive to NJ. . . no excuses I'm definitely sexier than GG!!!:eek: :p
  • hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Phil, I'll call Billy and Antny tomorrow. I think it is too late now.
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Jesse and I would drive you insane and I carry firearms and drugs all the time, so that's up to you.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    Options
    dorokusai wrote:
    Jesse and I would drive you insane and I carry firearms and drugs all the time, so that's up to you.
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA mmuuuuuuhhhhhaaa only the shadow scares this fat guinea. What kinda drugs if I am going to do time I want to know if I am going to enjoy myself first. Transporting over four states that is some serious time.
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Go big or don't go at all.