Old School

TennesseeOutlaw
TennesseeOutlaw Posts: 414
edited March 2007 in Car Subwoofer Talk
I was once an IASCA and USAC Regional Champion among many other titles.. Although, it has been quite sometime since I was into the hobby/sport.. I still have most of my equipment from my last "competing" car audio system.. Just wondering, (1) has anyone heard of Hart Proffesional subs? (2) would anyone be interested in them? (3) what would be the going price for these subs?

I have (6) 10's Hart Proffesional. 1000 watts - continous
Lifetime Warranty - completely transferable.

Just to give you an idea, each sub weighs about 50lbs. The magnet is about 3/4" inch smaller all the way around, than the sealing ring of the sub.

They do not make these subs anymore; however, McCualley Sound (spell check on McCaulley) purchased Hart and does to this day honor the "lifetime warranty"..

None of the speakers are leaking any ferrifluid (spell check again) and all of the cones are in great shape!

I ran these speakers in Iso-baric bandpass, in a "Hart Attack" box.. (if I'm not mistaken a 4th order bandpass.)

I hit 154.9 with these in an "Outlaw event."

If someone had the room/space, these 6 speakers should be able to top that very easily with a different box application.. Iso-baric bandpass enclosures are designed to get the "same" amount of bass with "half" the space.. Thus, you must double the drivers, as well as, the amplification. At the time these speakers were in a 1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. Due to the AWD, there was a rather large hump in the trunk due to the real axle.. This was the only way I could run this many subs for the output I wanted.

If I am not mistaken I paid 649.00 bucks per sub, and I would be willing to "lose" (and being that they are not made anymore, that is EXACTLY how I feel) I would be willing to sell these for a very very very good price..

If anyone remembers these unbelievable subs and wants to shoot me a pm to buy them feel free.. If not, NO BIG DEAL.. I'll save these B E A U T I E S for when I get my license back.

Thanks a buch,

Josh
Post edited by TennesseeOutlaw on

Comments

• TennesseeOutlaw
    TennesseeOutlaw Posts: 414
    edited March 2007
    <<< I may also be willing to sell some of my other equipment that I have left.. I suppose the main thing would be my amps. (5) Phoenix Gold MS-275's, Phoenix Gold TBA-T, Phoenix Gold 30-band (per side) E.Q., Phoenix Gold 190 Amp Alternator, (4) DynAudio 7" mid-basses, (2) 5 1/4" DynAudio mid-ranges, and (4) DynAudio 1" Silk-Dome Tweeters.. (2) of which are permnamently enclosed inside a rear-view mirror..

Any Q or C, hit me up..

Thanks,

Josh
  • 1996blackmax
    1996blackmax Posts: 2,436
    edited March 2007
    pics?
    Alpine: CDA-7949
    Alpine: PXA-H600
    Alpine: CHA-S624, KCA-420i, KCA-410C
    Rainbow: CS 265 Profi Phase Plug / SL 165
    ARC Audio: 4150-XXK / 1500v1-XXK