FS: Rotel RCD-02 cdp and Lite Audio DAC Ah-M1

Options
zombie boy 2000
zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
edited February 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
A recent development in the land of home improvement is forcing me to head in another direction with my rig. So up for sale are two items which should bring you joy, peace, love, etc. etc.

First off... a Rotel RCD-02 cd player in silver and minty fresh condition. Basically 80% of the performance of the highly acclaimed 1072, but at a fraction of the price. HDCD capable and a beautiful sounding piece all around. Includes original box, remote and reprinted manual. OFF THE MARKET:D .

Second off... and yes, I suck royally for moving this after so recently acquiring it. But like I said... things happen. The Lite Audio DAC Ah-m1 (modded by Pacific Valve). One or two extremely small nicks on the unit. However, nothing on the face plate. And of course, nothing to be seen from more than two feet away. $OLD to refefer.

Paypal please add 3%.

Your friend to the end:D

Jason
I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
Post edited by zombie boy 2000 on

Comments

• WilliamM2
    WilliamM2 Posts: 4,713
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Do you have pics of the nicks on the DAC? How did you manage to nick it already?

Been looking at these...
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited February 2007
    Options
    No pics yet... sorry. I bought it used in the described condition and the price here is what I paid. **** for tat for tomato. Trust me when I say I'm being really anal about even calling them "nicks". I probably won't be able to have pics until this weekend.

pics nicks pics nicks
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Refefer
    Refefer Posts: 1,280
    edited February 2007
    Options
    PM sent.
    Lovin that music year after year.

Main 2 Channel System

Polk SDA-1B,
    Promitheus Audio TVC SE,
    Rotel RB-980BX,
    OPPO DV-970HD,
    Lite Audio DAC AH,
    IXOS XHA305 Interconnects

Computer Rig

Polk SDA CRS+,
    Creek Audio 5350 SE,
    Morrow Audio MA1 Interconnect,
    HRT Music Streamer II
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited February 2007
    Options
    PM recieved...

Lite Audio DAC sold to refefer.
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited February 2007
    Options
    It's sad to see you let go of the Rotel! :(
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited February 2007
    Options
    I agree AB... it's a fun piece. But other things demand my attention:(
    You can rest assured that my next cd player will be HDCD-compatible. Listening to Stop Making Sense in this format borders on the sublime...

Plus the Pro-ject turntable has actually allowed me to forget about the equipment and concentrate on the music a bit more... record collecting and the simple act of spinning an album have been feeding the beast of late.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited February 2007
    Options
    To anyone that may have been considering the Rotel, it has been taken off the market. Fortune has smiled upon me this most glorious of days:D
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Alright! Now I won't be the only one on the forums with an RCD-02! :D
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520