Nice looking SDA 1's fs in Seattle area

Options
danger boy
danger boy Posts: 15,722
edited February 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
not mine or anything... but from the pics.. these look nice... and boxes too.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/ele/277205274.html
PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
Post edited by danger boy on

Comments

• zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,258
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Man that is a good price... but I just don't know if I can fit them in my house... plus weigh a ton and I will be moving at the end of this year... oh the choices...
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Man! They look nice!
    Carl

• bikerboy
    bikerboy Posts: 1,207
    edited February 2007
    Options
    That looks like a nice pair. I dont have a big need for them, but that is a great price. The sound out of the sda-2s is fine with me. If I moved it would be to TL or srs , way up the line. But someone in the seattle area must want these.
    Main system: Lyngdorf TDAI 2170 w/ Pioneer 42" plazma-> Polk LSiM 703 w/Tivo, Marantz tuner, BRPTT: Nothingham Spacedeck-> Pioneer PL L1000 linear arm-> Soundsmith DL 103R-> SUT->Bottlehead ErosDigital: I3 PC w/ Jriver playing flac -> Sonore Ultrarendu -> Twisted Pair Audio ESS 9028 w/ Mercury IVY Vinyl rips: ESI Juli@24/192-> i3 PC server
  • zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,258
    edited February 2007
    Options
    I e-mailed the seller and this was his reply:

"I am selling these speakers because I got married and my wife did not want the big speakers in our house. I have had the speakers since 1990 and purchased them from my brother, who originally purchased them. They do still sound good, however they are currently not hooked up as you can tell from the pictures."

I am really thinking about these speakers but I think I would have bad placement (about 7 feet apart against side walls), plus I recently aquired my pair of KEFs (which sound great, but no SDA) and this would make me have more unused speakers laying around my house. And that is the greatest audio crime of all...