misc cables and stands

Options
bvette94
bvette94 Posts: 356
edited February 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hi all i have a few items that are just sitting in the closet unused so i thought i would see if any one was in the market for them. i have a pair of sanus speaker stands with floor spikes for sale they are steel and have a black finish on them. the bases can be filled with shot to add weight. asking $45.00 shipped. I have a 18' monster zb100 sub woofer cable with y splitter like new condition asking $80.00 shipped. I also have 2 monster cable idl 100 digital interconnect cables 3' asking $25.00 each shipped.last i have 6 new sorbathin rubber feet that go between the top and lower portion or a pair of rt3000ps they are new i am asking 20.00 shipped.

Bob
Post edited by bvette94 on

Comments

• heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,082
    edited February 2007
    Options
    What height are the stands? I'm very interested.
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • bvette94
    bvette94 Posts: 356
    edited February 2007
    Options
    The stands are 20" tall and the plate is 6x7".
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,082
    edited February 2007
    Options
    bvette94 wrote:
    The stands are 20" tall and the plate is 6x7".

Thanks.........too short so I'll pass. Good luck
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!