F/S SVS PB1-ISD Subwoofer

Options
donahue
donahue Posts: 125
edited February 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Due to a recent redecorating effort, I need to sell my cherished SVS PB1-ISD Subwoofer. It is taking up too much space. This was purchased in 2003 and is still in mint condition. I am asking $350.00 + shipping or local pickup in Connecticut. I was told by SVS Sales that I could get between $375-$400 for this sub, so it is already starting out at a bargain.

Please let me know if there is any interest.

Ray

P.S. I will be putting the proceeds from this sale toward the purchase of either the SVS SB12-Plus or the SVS 20-39PCi.
Post edited by donahue on

Comments

• dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited February 2007
    Options
    It might help if you posted some pictures, and your location. Many people prefer local pick-up on these types of items and knowing where you are located might drive some interest. Just a couple of thoughts to help you out!
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • donahue
    edited February 2007
    Options
    dkg999 wrote:
    It might help if you posted some pictures, and your location. Many people prefer local pick-up on these types of items and knowing where you are located might drive some interest. Just a couple of thoughts to help you out!
    Thanks for the help. I am located in Connecticut (Hamden, to be exact). As far a pictures, I will try and post some tomorrow night.

Ray
  • donahue
    edited February 2007
    Options
    All,

My initial post has been updated with pictures and location for local pickup.

Ray
  • donahue
    edited February 2007
    Options
    donahue wrote:
    All,

My initial post has been updated with pictures and location for local pickup.

Ray
    Is there no interest at all in the SVS PB1-ISD?

Ray
  • donahue
    edited February 2007
    Options
    SVS PB1-ISD SOLD to an AVS forum member.